Parallel Path - Pan the main and parallel paths to different stereo output sides

• I would like to do the following while using parallel path, in combination with my stereo Camplifier 360

• Send the "main path" out on the Left stereo output of the Kemper. Transposing +12 and using a guitar amp profile (camplifier left connected to a guitar FRFR)
    • Send the "parallel path" out on the Right stereo output of the Kemper (camplifier right connected to a Bass 112 cab)

This to simulate some Royal Blood kind of setup.

So basically I need to be capable to Pan the main and parallel paths to different stereo output sides.
    Can anyone help me out with this one?

Thanks!

• Well there's a effect somewhere inside (I believe it's a delay) which pans the signal to one side. Put one in the main and one in the parallel path. You can try that.

EDIT: My solution doesn't work, first of all it's a pitch fx without anything engaged except pan, but most importantly, it only works after the amp in the stereo section. The paralel path is the mono stomp section........ So your guitar can be panned to one side, the bass don't. X(

I did it another way, and split the signal before entering the Kemper. Check it out here WiPe's secrets revealed . :thumbup: