Fun with Kemper delays

• A very short piece just to familiarize myself with the Kemper delays and its built-in effects in general. Also tested how well my outside gear is interfacing in the FX Loop. More or less a test song. Did I mention it's very short?

Thanks for listening!

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• and here it is with an EHX Memory Man in place of a built in Kemper delay. There's two delays in series, the first one is the Kemper Single delay set to 1/4 and 30% FB, and the second delay is the Memory Man set to 8th notes, FB at about 11:00 and modulation Depth at around 11:00 and Rate at around 8:00.

It also has a UAD Brigade plugin instead of the analog chorus pedal on the first version.

Thanks for listening!

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Nice :)
    I prefer the first for sound (not a massive fan of chorus and the second to me is a tad too warbly), though it seems the playing is tighter in the second. Either way, good job

• Nice :)
    I prefer the first for sound (not a massive fan of chorus and the second to me is a tad too warbly), though it seems the playing is tighter in the second. Either way, good job

Thanks! I really like the Kemper delays, but I felt the Memory Man has a little more "swing". It may be because it's a manual tap tempo instead of an exact BPM setting or MIDI sync. I like those little analog imperfections most of the time.

Thanks again for listening, I really appreciate your feedback!