Using the TRIP (down tuner) for brutal harmonies (is great)

• Guys, i just got a killer HEAVY harmony using the TRIP pedal on one kemper and leaving it off on the 2nd.

You dont have to run 2 kempers like me to try this, you can reamp obviously with 2 tracks (try chords not just single notes too )

I was going through Lar's stuff and i stumbled upon "BAENA5153" Dam that is a brutal rig with the trip pedal (already installed in the rig)

Man do not turn that Trip pedal on if you own a 9 string, the vibrations were so low i had to go take a shit (killer)

Any ways , i had to say , i turned the TRIP pedal on the 2nd kemper and left it off on the first (same rig on both kempers)

Really brutal harmony effect , try it.

And Lars Deadlightstudio Tell Frank that BAENA5153 rig scared the shit out of me

absolute brutal with that pedal man<3

Ash

Have a beer and don't sneer. -CJ. Two non powered Kempers -Two mission stereo FRFR Cabs - Ditto X4 -TC electronic Mimiq.

• Nice!

In that Kamelot video we learned that they use a bunch of different exotic down tunings and they just have different rigs with the TRansPose set to different large negative values. (I guess technically small negative values.)

Anyway, how much did you transpose down? Full octave or something less?

With a single Kemper I guess if you set up the looper to be post amp/cab you could do this too. Play a part TRP off and then layer over it that with TRP.