New guy here.

• Hi guys! It has arrived. I am still getting my feet wet with the KPA. I have never been too successful with modeler type of units (I know the KPA is not a modeler) I'm just slow with this type of stuff. Although I have found the KPA to be much easier to work with than the G-Major, Digitech DSP-1101 and the other stuff I tried. I'm now waiting for the remote controller to come. It should be here Friday. To be honest, time has been a little tight at the moment and I haven't had as much time as Id like to play with it. Although, I find I like it plugged into my Carvin TS-100 tube power amp, into a pair of PA cabs I have. I will be using it this Sunday through FOH and IEM's.

• Hi guys! It has arrived. I am still getting my feet wet with the KPA. I have never been too successful with modeler type of units (I know the KPA is not a modeler) I'm just slow with this type of stuff. Although I have found the KPA to be much easier to work with than the G-Major, Digitech DSP-1101 and the other stuff I tried. I'm now waiting for the remote controller to come. It should be here Friday. To be honest, time has been a little tight at the moment and I haven't had as much time as Id like to play with it. Although, I find I like it plugged into my Carvin TS-100 tube power amp, into a pair of PA cabs I have. I will be using it this Sunday through FOH and IEM's.

Sweet, man! Keep us posted! :)

• Congrats man!

So, if the Remote arrives on Friday, you're still gonna use it on Sunday? Luckily it's designed to be stupid-easy to use.

Yeah, that is my plan. The church has a profiler and remote for the other service. I used their remote for a week and found it to be very easy to work with. Unfortunately, I had to give it back as the other guitarist is using it this weekend in the other service hall. So I will get to use mine as long as it shows up when they claim it will be here.