Mission Expression pedal

• Hi, I’m a new user and have just purchased a Mission Engineering expression pedal. My question is - is it possible to set it up so that on one performance slot it is a volume pedal and on another slot it is a wah pedal? Or do I need 2 expression pedals to achieve this?

Thanks

• From the Reference Manual, page 95:

The one pedal then needs to be set-up as a wah pedal. Select “WahPedal >Volume” and “WahPedal >Pitch” on the Pedal Links page in System Settings.

If “WahPedal >Volume” is selected, those two functions are mutually exclusive. As soon as a wah effect is active, the Wah Pedal controls this wah effect, while volume stays flat. As soon as there is no wah effect in the current Rig, or the wah effect is switched off, the Wah Pedal controls volume.

• LOL I have trouble these days with small letters myself!

If you use FRFR the benefit of a merged profile is that the cabinet is totally separated in the profile.

For my edification only... ;) Kemper/Axe-FX III/ Quad Cortex user

• I wouldn't recommend to print it out. These manuals are evolving corresponding to the evolution of the OS. In the meantime the document is named Main Manual and there will be a new revision with upcoming OS 7.0. The PDF documents include hyperlinks and you can search.