storing perfomances

• I have a few input profiles stored for different guitars, basically clean sens and distortion sens settings that lock in when switching instruments. I found out, to my dismay, that when editing a performance patch while a particular input profile was locked in the patch would store the locked input parameters. This seems counter-intuitive to me as moving to the default input profile with no locks no longer provides one an unaffected input section.

Of course one may want to store the sens parameters as part of the performances patch, but I think it would be cleaner if it only did so only when those settings were unlocked.

• I would find it *much* more confusing to have default (and therefore invisible) saved. As it is, what you see is what you get.

I’d go insane if saving a locked parameter defaulted to something different. Defeats the purpose of the lock. No?

“Without music, life would be a mistake.” - Friedrich Nietzsche

• For me, a locked parameter doesn't need to be saved. I think the parameter should be saved with the patch if it's not locked and not if it is locked. At the least provide such an option.