Stage vs Remote - stomp switch assignments the same?

• I've owned a kemper rack unit and a remote the past few years. I'm thinking of selling them both and getting the kemper Stage, and set it up with my most recent backup. But I was just curious...are the foot switch assignments the same from the Remote to the Stage? In other words, a saved FX slot assigned to a stomp switch on the remote... would be assigned in the exact same place on the Stage switch?

All my patches (both rigs and performances) have specific effects assigned to the stomp switches on the kemper remote. If I put my kemper backup on a new kemper stage, would all these be assigned exactly the same on the stage as my old kemper remote? The switches all look the same from a kemper vs remote, just curious if anyone else has dealt with this.

Chris Spencer

Kemper profiles of boutique and vintage amps will be available soon! Some of my gear:

Hardware/Software -

Adam monitoring, Pro Tools HDX 16x16, Pro Tools, Logic Pro X, BAE 1073 mic pres, Cascade Fathead Ribbon, SM57, various pedals

Guitars -

Duesenberg 49er, Fano JM6, Gretsch Tennesse Rose (w/TV Jones Classics), Nash Tele, American Strat (w/Lollars)

• Glad to hear! Was guessing it would, just wanted to check. Thanks for the replies!

Chris Spencer

Kemper profiles of boutique and vintage amps will be available soon! Some of my gear:

Hardware/Software -

Adam monitoring, Pro Tools HDX 16x16, Pro Tools, Logic Pro X, BAE 1073 mic pres, Cascade Fathead Ribbon, SM57, various pedals

Guitars -

Duesenberg 49er, Fano JM6, Gretsch Tennesse Rose (w/TV Jones Classics), Nash Tele, American Strat (w/Lollars)