New Kemper Cab Speaker? Or new Jensen N12D Speaker?

• Hello and a nice sunday. Does anybody know the celestion speaker of the new, hopefully , soon coming cab? Is it he F12 x 200 or is the speaker different from that and has anbody tested the new Jensen N12 D Speaker, that sound quite simular? Best regards

• Nobody knows what the speaker sounds like yet. If you need a new speaker today, then get what’s available. If you can wait, then try the Kemper speaker when it’s available, and buy what you like better.

• I believe the major difference between Kemper's custom Celestion and everyone else is the DSP the KPA will do in combination with it.

Will we be able to activate the DSP with something other than the Kemper speaker? Probably.

“Without music, life would be a mistake.” - Friedrich Nietzsche

• But it looks like the DSP will be optimize for this new Kemper speaker so you should get better consistent result with it. What I understand is that you will get the sound of various guitar cabs thru this FR speaker and not the miced cab sound. If it works it will be a kind very fine innovation! But you will have to be patient, it could be released at NAMM or later or sooner. So, like RUEFUS said, if you are in a hurry try something else in the meantime.

• If you can afford the expense I would say get the Jensen right now. It seems like the Kemper Kabniet and Celestion speaker is still a bit far out, according to Christoph Kemper's interview with Andertons.

You can always sell the speaker later.