Dedicated Global Delay Mix Pedal Option

• Just as there are dedicated global volume & wah options for expression pedals, I'd like that for delay/effects mix. That's how I've run my pedalboard with a Timeline & Mobius. i want to use the Morph function for other parameters, like maybe solo volume of rig, add a Green Scream for solos, etc. That would give me 2 versions of 5 rigs per Performance, where I'm having to waste the Morph function to control how much delay I want. Right now I'm using TWO slots per rig in each performance so I can have a rhythm volume in one and a solo volume in another. I'd like EACH slot to have the Base setting as rhythm and the Morph setting as a solo setting. It doesn't seem like it would be that hard, since it already exists for volume and wah. There are songs where I might want to be totally dry or drowning in delay in various parts, so I need that function. I realize I could pick and choose that from rig to rig, but who wants to keep track of which slots the expression pedal is for effects mix ONLY, and which will be for Morphing other parameters?

I just bought my first Kemper and I'm blown away with how powerful and complex it is, but also surprised that we can't have separate expression pedal control of one or more effects without "using up" the Morph function.