The Black Keys

• I uploaded some Fuzzbox-Profiles some weeks ago. They all begin with Stomp_....
    As far as I know that Black Keys guy uses lots of different sounds, most of them very raw and fuzzy.....at least he did in the past. I don´t know their latest songs.

• Was trying to get a Dice Works MKII Tonebender profiled but the KPA didn't want to take it. Its very raw in person.

r.u.sirius's stomps are sweet. You should also check out the ones uploaded by and44 too. I uploaded a couple as well; Cornell 1sr fuzz and Dice Works muff. They are both di'd so you may want to apply cabs.

It would be nice if the KPA was built to allow for rig blending so that we could put these pedals in front of other profiled amps.

A little spring reverb would be helpful too in getting a Black Keys sound. Was hoping we would get this by now but that new Strymon Flint pedal's clips has me hooked into going that route.

"Tone is in the fingers" is not a necessary response to anything that I might type on any internet forum threads. Thank you.

• I loaded the stomps but I can't see them in the Kemper... is it supposed to be automatic or must I do something to put them in the stomp section ?(

Leg em down and yackem smackem

• I loaded the stomps but I can't see them in the Kemper... is it supposed to be automatic or must I do something to put them in the stomp section ?(

Once you put your memory stick in you should see an option to click "external storage". If you put the files in the "shared" folder on the memory stick you should be able to select "import". After that the KPA will reboot and the rigs should be there. If not, make sure you put the fies that you downloaded (.kipr extensions) in the shared folder and then it should work. If this is your first import you'll have needed to put the stick in the amp first and then there should be an option to format the memory stick. After that put the files in the shared folder and then import them.

"Tone is in the fingers" is not a necessary response to anything that I might type on any internet forum threads. Thank you.

• Thanks, I did all USB stuff a while ago and importing is no problem... it was just locating the stomps but
    now thanks to r u serius I will just look for the amps with options to use those stomps.. I thought the stomps would be in the stomp area so that was the problem with not finding them :)

Leg em down and yackem smackem