• I have the latest OS installed, but I still cannot find a way to allow spillover to fade naturally. It always seems to do it in a few seconds, even if changing from a preset where the delay tail is longer (let's say, an eight-second tail). I have spillover on and can hear it, but it would be nice to allow the spillover to occur according to the last audible reverb and / or delay setting.

For example, I would like a high gain amp with long reverb and delay tails set to stop at their natural decay values when switching to a clean amp with no effects.

Thanks!

• Eight seconds sounds like a long time for spillover and maybe there is a processing power limit? I thought the idea was to make a lead tone with a second or two decay naturally. You might be asking a bit much.

Karl

Kemper Rack OS 9.0.5 - Mac OS X 12.6.7

• Hi Karl,

You may be right regarding processing, and it was an exaggerated example. If I had a slow delay on a high gain lead that played into a change where the guitar part was slow and clean, it would certainly be more dramatic and natural to decay as you would hear it before switching to the clean preset. Spillover the way it is now is good, but I think it can be better. The current spillover time feels a bit abrupt.

Best,
    Stephen

• I also own a Helix and there is no facility to spillover between patches (only scenes), so I was pleased with the Kemper ability.

Karl

Kemper Rack OS 9.0.5 - Mac OS X 12.6.7

• If the spillover could get too long or even infinite, it raises the question, how to get rid of such a spillover while the original effect doesn't reside anymore in the current Rig.