MULTIPLE ASSIGNABLE MORPH GROUP

• Well let's hope Kemper will develop more the connection FX part of this fantastic machine. Then I think that it is a strange strategy for the brand to think that users "cannot keep track".

F

• I agree with you and I do not want to be unfair with Kemper I really appreciate their work; but I hope that someone in the audio industries will be smart enough to think that maybe it is possible to have both... look at Eventide H-XXXX harmonizer. they have hundreds of "plug and play" preset but you can modulate them in order to fit your desires (well prices... I know)

I just had to give back my new tc.electronic PlethoraX5 because they just wanted an easy to use machine... they do not even had a manual to explains parameters and structure of their fx... but this is also an economic matter of Beringher Music Tribe... Kemper is another planet obviously!

Maybe I'm too much into modular thinking (I worked a lot with PureData and Max/MSP) but I really invested my money in the Profiler because I believe it is a great gear... but I'm also a too young user and I'm looking for "shortcuts" to obtain my sound...well just keep on working and hopefully I will send some Rig to the community soon. Because a new gear take a little bit of time to understand the "philosophy" that is behind it and I think that the Profiler it is much more than a gt oriented gear..

sorry for my italo/french approach to english

have a nice day

F

Edited 2 times, last by FabrizioA ().