Hafler profiles even existant?

• Is it that I'm using the search function wrong? :D

I couldn't find a single Hafler amp being mentioned neither in the Rig Exchange nor in this forum. I am particularly interested in the Hafler T3 preamp set with Chinese tubes into a Peavey 120/120 with 5881s power amp and to Eminence 12s, but couldn't find any Hafler profile at all, for that matter. That is, well, interesting.

On another note, is it that older rigs are deleted from the Rig Exchange, even if not replaced with newer ones? I have found that some of the profiles free and commercial that I had on my toaster head but deleted for a reason, aren't to be found in the Rig Exchange anymore

• ... is it that older rigs are deleted from the Rig Exchange, even if not replaced with newer ones? I have found that some of the profiles free and commercial that I had on my toaster head but deleted for a reason, aren't to be found in the Rig Exchange anymore

It's up to the uploader whether or not he / she chooses to remove Rigs at a later date, Damael. It happens.

Save a dated backup copy of the RE a couple o' times a year (into a folder of its own) if you like. It'll be searchable just like the RE. Just select all Rigs and drag to the newly-created folder.

• Thanks Monkey_Man,
    unfortunately, I bought my Kemper all packed with proflies, and I didn't upload all of these in a folder, so the ones I had to delete to make space aren' there anymore
    But thank you for the info, I will be making backups of my RE from now on

• My pleasure, Damael.

I think you might have something confused:

RE = Rig Exchange

RM = Rig Manager

KPA = Kemper Profiling Amplifier (your unit, whichever form factor it is)

The question I answered was specifically about Rigs' disappearing from the Rig Exchange (RE).

As for your KPA, yes, make backups of that too... in RM! :)