Speaker output power rack kzmper

• salut a tous jai besoin de votre aide.. mon kemper power racks ca sort pas de som, ca fait des petits clics... et pas dr som qui sort.. mais quand je met le phones ou je conecte avec un ampli ca marche.. fa pourra etre la sorti de speaker output qui est mort??

• salut a tous jai besoin de votre aide.. mon kemper power racks ca sort pas de som, ca fait des petits clics... et pas dr som qui sort.. mais quand je met le phones ou je conecte avec un ampli ca marche.. fa pourra etre la sorti de speaker output qui est mort??

Translation by Google:

hello to all I need your help .. my kemper power rack doesn't come out of [speaker out], it makes little clicks ... and not dr som that comes out .. but when I put the phones or I connect with an amp it works .. fa could be the output of speaker output which is dead ??

“Without music, life would be a mistake.” - Friedrich Nietzsche

• There's a setting that turns off the power amp in the output menu.

Check that 1st.

Press the output button, then scroll all the way to the end, and see if the power amp is set as on or off.

• The clicking you hear when you turn on and off the Kemper is normal when you have the power amp checked on in the output options. You can safely uncheck it to turn it off (as stated above) when you do not need to use it.

Larry Mar @ Lonegun Studios. Neither one famous yet.