The good deals/sales thread

• Thought this would be of use to anyone looking for good deals. I saw two today:

1) Steinberg: They've got 40% off on Cubase and upgrades. Plus, if you buy Cubase Artist, you get upgraded to Pro.

2) Sonarworks: They've got a 30% off sale on their room treatment software. I can highly recommend this software if you struggle with a sub-par room.

Anyone else have any leads?

• Holy cow, it's Christmas! I was looking for a Toontrack sale on their SDX expansions, but I think I missed it. So then I thought let me check out some BFD expansions.

Was trawling JRRShop and then thought I'd go to their website and see some demos and things. Got there, and I was informed that now that InMusic (which owns MAudio, Akai, Alesis, Denon and Headrush, among other products), I should migrate my account to their new website for BFD, which is no longer associated with FXPansion.

That would normally be a hoo-ha moment, but they are offering a free expansion pack if you migrate, so I did! Got the Oblivion expansion for nothing, so I am very happy that I saved a few bucks.

Not sure where InMusic is going to take the product, but they've already got a new update out, so keeping my fingers crossed they do a good job.

Think I'll spend that saved cash on an FXPansion synth, they have a sale on too.

• Bought the upgrade today and now I have to wait until nov-dec before I will activate C11 and get 11.5. :S

Think for yourself, or others will think for you wihout thinking of you

Henry David Thoreau

• Where did you see the sonarworks one?

Kemper PowerRack |Kemper Stage| Rivera 4x12 V30 cab | Yamaha DXR10 pair | UA Apollo Twin Duo | Adam A7X | Cubase DAW
    Fender Telecaster 62 re-issue chambered mahogany | Kramer! (1988 or so...) | Gibson Les Paul R7 | Fender Stratocaster HBS-1 Classic Relic Custom Shop | LTD EC-1000 Evertune | 1988 Desert Yellow JEM

• It was on their website.

Thanks. The one with the mic is 299$ right now. But no indication of whether it's reduced :)

Kemper PowerRack |Kemper Stage| Rivera 4x12 V30 cab | Yamaha DXR10 pair | UA Apollo Twin Duo | Adam A7X | Cubase DAW
    Fender Telecaster 62 re-issue chambered mahogany | Kramer! (1988 or so...) | Gibson Les Paul R7 | Fender Stratocaster HBS-1 Classic Relic Custom Shop | LTD EC-1000 Evertune | 1988 Desert Yellow JEM