Answer in the manual: No aux on stage profiler

• Can anyone tell me how to get music into my Stage Profiler so I can jam. My mixer fried and I cant get one for a while. I am plugging my guitar out of the Kemper into a Apogee Duet and it sounds horrible. Won't do at all. Is this just something they couldnt put into the Stage Profiler? I have read that the regular Kemper Profiler has an aux in.

6 hours later.....i bought a little Soundcraft Mixer so....

• Hey friends,

I’m very new to profiling….I’m sure some of you are rolling your eyes right now ?

Am I the only one who thinks the profiler stage manual sux?

I’m the kind of dude who needs to know what every single button means and, it’s function….

The manual was written for people who already have a good idea what they are doing….I don’t.

All of the blinking of the buttons is intimidating…

I want to love this thing but…I think the YouTube tutorials suck as well….Kemper needs to include a damn dvd with this thing. I had some good usable tones when I fired it up…I just want to be able to assign the presets/combos to a pedal… to get to the place to jump off , and get moving… I’ll figure the rest out as I go. Help?

• Ever see a manual for Windows? LOL. I don't even remember getting a manual for my tube amps, pedals, or my guitars. You just put everything on 10. ;)

Larry Mar @ Lonegun Studios. Neither one famous yet.

• Have you really checked the manuals?;(

The PROFILER Stage comes with a printed Quick Start manual, which provides an overview and references the Main Manual at various places. The Quick Start even includes an explanation which documentation and other tools are available and what their scope is (page 24).

The Main Manual goes into every detail and also includes a chapter explaining each knob and button of the Stage's front panel plus all sockets at the back plane.

This thread is related to the Aux In function at the Stage ... which is also explained and even illustrated in that manual.

• Ever see a manual for Windows? LOL. I don't even remember getting a manual for my tube amps, pedals, or my guitars. You just put everything on 10. ;)

I know you like jokes but it is a bit misleading to compare manual for tube amp with manual for KPA! Fleabag63 needs to know that Main Manual exists and how to get it.

• Page 24 of the printed multi-lingual Quick Start that comes with the product:

DOCUMENTATION AND VIDEO TUTORIALS

We hope you will find operating the PROFILER straightforward, but if you need more information please check out our manuals. If you want to create a PROFILE of a tube amplifier yourself or want to learn more about specific parameters in the effects or the amplifier PROFILE, if your intended technical setup is not that common, or you are interested in technical specifications, the Main Manual covers all these subjects in detail. It is updated with any major new software release. The Main Manual is available on our download page in several languages.

http://www.kemper-amps.com/downloads

Each major software revision comes with an Addendum Manual. This manual is for users who are already familiar with the PROFILER and just want to know what changes and enhancements are in the latest software update.
    Also, check out our web page. We are constantly extending our list of video tutorials on:

http://www.kemper-amps.com/video