Organizing used kemper profiler head

• I purchased a white profiler head used because of a stock preset I heard from a friend. However, this this preset is missing in the one I purchased. How can I add every stock preset/rig without losing whatever was added to my current profiler head? I’m new to this eco-system so forgive my ignorance

• When I got my Kemper Stage, first thing I did was back up all data, then delete everything and loaded only the rigs I would use. Turned out to be about 10 rigs and 4 performances on the Kemper and it boots up in 9 seconds. If you load every rig I'm sure it will take much longer to boot up and much longer to find the rig/performance you want

just my opinion.....

"Faith don't need no second opinion"

• I purchased a white profiler head used because of a stock preset I heard from a friend. However, this this preset is missing in the one I purchased. How can I add every stock preset/rig without losing whatever was added to my current profiler head? I’m new to this eco-system so forgive my ignorance

1st of all I would recommend you to download and read Main Manual 8.5 and Addendum 8.7. Both are available in download section of the Kemper web!

• When I got my Kemper Stage, first thing I did was back up all data, then delete everything and loaded only the rigs I would use. Turned out to be about 10 rigs and 4 performances on the Kemper and it boots up in 9 seconds. If you load every rig I'm sure it will take much longer to boot up and much longer to find the rig/performance you want

just my opinion.....

good idea. Where are all the stock presets located?

• good idea. Where are all the stock presets located?

Again, read the manual and get familiar with basic terminology. Than find information about Rig Manager and install it. You can find all stock Rigs (i.e. Rigs that comes with the new Profiler) in RM and you can copy them wherever you want.

• You shold update your PROFILER to the current OS to enjoy all features e.g. effect types.

The current OS does include factory reset (first page of System Settings) which resets all global settings and recovers all preinstalled factory sounds.

• You shold update your PROFILER to the current OS to enjoy all features e.g. effect types.

The current OS does include factory reset (first page of System Settings) which resets all global settings and recovers all preinstalled factory sounds.

yes, I saw that while menu diving. I’m going to install rig manager today and save the ones currently on the Profiler then do a factory reset. Thank you!