copy programs from Browser to Perform

• Code
    Hi people. I have a question. I hope you can help me with this. I would like to copy programs from Browser to Perform. How do I do that? but I also downloaded programs and made them myself in browser but I want to copy them in performer but unfortunately I can't do this.
    Thank you very much 
  • - go in Performance mode to the desired slot

- turn the Browse knob till you find the Rig you want

- Press the Browse knob

- Press 3 times the Store button

- repeat for any othe slot

If something is too complicated, then you need to learn it better

• Thank you Kellerbleus!! But

Code
    but I also downloaded programs and made them myself in browser but I want to copy them in performer but unfortunately I can't do this
  • Thank you Kellerbleus!! But

Code
    but I also downloaded programs and made them myself in browser but I want to copy them in performer but unfortunately I can't do this

turning the browse knob while the Profiler is in perform mode will give you access to all of the rigs that reside in the browser pool including the ones that you imported or created yourself.

• Code
    Main Manual 8.5Hi people. I have a question. I hope you can help me with this. I would like to copy programs from Browser to Perform. How do I do that? Thank you very much

Thank you Kellerbleus!! But

Code

1st of all try to use correct terminology! From your questions is not clear what you actually want to achieve. Downloading & reading Main Manual 8.5 is definitely what will help you not only with this particular question.