Headphones port quality - related question

• Hello !

First of all, I'm very new here as I got my Stage for some days. Secondly, I'm not a native english speaker, I may (will?) make some mistake, sorry :S

My question, as the title said, is about the headphone/earphone port. I plugged one to the kemper and I was... disapointed by the sound. When I use my mix table, using its phone output with my headphones, the sound is far better (maybe too much treble but I can fix it using the equalizer on the table). Please note that I plug my Kemper to my mix table using XLR outputs.
    This is the story but I think you're waiting for the question. In fact, I just want to know If it's normal and I'm right thinking like this or if the problem just come from my headphones (or my ear^^).

I took the Headphones AKG-702 and I'm waiting for the delivery, I hope it'll be better.

If you're wondering what headphones I'm currently using, It's a presonus one in a external audio card pack, I know it's really not the best one I could get but it's currently the only one I have.

• Most people find the sound quality of the Kemper headphone out to be exceptionally good. Many people have started posts asking if it is normal for the sound from their audio interface/mixer to be so poor compared to the Kemper. I think this is the first time I have ever seen anyone mention the Kemper headphone out as being poor quality. I suspect the issue may be that the headphones aren’t capable of handling the Kemper output.