Cycle through effects

• Hey folks,

i was trying to find a new sound recently. I was therefore testing out some effects. But the handling inside rig manager frustrated me as I needed to change everything by mousclick.

Does anyone know if there is a way to quickly cycle through the different effects and/or the different types (e.g. Kemper Drive -> „Klon 1“, „Klon 2“,…) by keyboard?

Thanks!

• It can be done but you need to open the Presets Window (Folder) and find the group you want. You could do this by sorting on effect type or by filtering on effect category or type. For example, if you filter for Chorus you get 27 Presets. If you load one you can then move through the others with the left and right arrows.

I feel that the right click context menu methodology of loading presets is one of the rare occasions where the team at Kemper HQ made a backward step. It frustrates the life out of me so much I don't use presets. But opening the Preset folder is the way to go if you do.

• Thank you very much! This way I can cycle through the effects in the list. However in the list "All Presets" => "MyProfiler" are only effects of the type "Legacy Reverbs" and "Wah Wah" (which I added somewhere in the past). Any clue where I can find all the other stuff (like Delays, ...)?