Mono Chorus possible?

• I'm a bass player, and run mono out to FOH.

I get a stereo feed from the monitor board with no bass, into the Aux input on the back

Then take the headphone out to my inear transmitter in stereo.

Works great.

But when I turn on a Chorus, I get wide, beautiful Chorus in full stereo and it sounds quite odd. My bass is mono in both ears, as it should be, but the Chorus makes it sound too crazy.

The only output in stereo here is the headphone out of course. Is there a way to keep the FX mono too?

• I believe if you place the mod in A, B, C, D or X it will be mono. Only the Mod, Delay and Reverb slots output in stereo.

I'm not in front of my Profiler, but is there a stereo control parameter available? That might do it as well, regardless of which slot.

“Without music, life would be a mistake.” - Friedrich Nietzsche

• you can place a Chorus in ABCD? Duh, I guess I didn't realize that. I have it in Mod right now.

Worth a try. Thanks. I didn't see a stereo control in the Chorus preset I'm using, CE-1 I think it is, but I could be wrong.

I'm going to go in and play around.

• I believe if you place the mod in A, B, C, D or X it will be mono.

Actually, all the slots in the Effects section are stereo, Stomps would be the correct section for a mono outcome.

Delays have the Stereo parameter that can be set for a mono behaviour, but not choruses :)

Still chasing a worthy one :/