FEATURE REQUEST FINISH THE GOD DAMN PRODUCT I BOUGHT NEARLY 8 MONTHS AGO AND RELEASED A YEAR AGO!

• That's called trolling.
    Please give up flaming, before moderators do it.

There are some leaks about the product having the perform mode in not so long time.
    If you cannot wait just sell it and give it up, please.

• pleazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzeeeeeeeeee! i know i am only a customer!

Could you please concentrate all the lines of your consecutive posts in just one post?

In my opinion, the product is ready for new features and not unfinished. I'm not happy with having to send the KPA to Germany in order to fit the power amp. In my opinion, this is a big design mistake. And I hate reading "Why a rack if you can have a better looking head?" and voting Foot Controller design options and, months later, the rack version is announced and there is no KFC, but this product sounds like no other (digital) and this is the most important to me so I'll stay here until there's something equivalent in terms of sound and price and better in terms of product evolution.

Saludos!
    Paco

• That's called trolling.
    Please give up flaming, before moderators do it.

There are some leaks about the product having the perform mode in not so long time.
    If you cannot wait just sell it and give it up, please.

OMG JIMMEH. i would never give up my kemper. my poor pod xt pro is dusty and unloved, if i had an fx II, id prolly still use it, go utube solo a week,i got tube amps x 13?14? i lost count but the kemper is my go to amp, kemper is the best thing since fanboi's and standyby switches. but id love to be able to set min 2 presets say a clean and a dist tone (i know far out man!) without having to what? cc midi ?huh, will learn 1 day, prob very simple, but so am i. just a pipe dream.
    now to clarify how iz i flamingz if alz i doing iz putting my point across in a way to hopefully extract a response, hmm maybe i iz flamingz. well to flame or not to flame that iz the question.

• the worst thread on this forum so far ...
    if you do like Fx effects shit which cover and hide your real amp/guitar sound/playing , buy axe and enjoy .

if you are real guitar player ,play those 3.000 amps on your bloody Kemper and enjoy

;)

Who wants harmonizer or pitch shift with Morgan, Fargen or Trainwreck ???????

1988 Branko Radulovic Hand Made Strat in Macedonia (SFRJ)

2006 Steve Vai vwh moded with SS frets and Sustainac 2006 (Japan)

2008 Fender YJM , moded (USA)

2010 Tom Andersons Drop Top 2010 (made in California)

2017 Charvel GG sig Caramelised Ash (USA)

2022 Gibson ES 335 2011 Custom Shop Cherry of course ( Memphis)

Edited 2 times, last by Rescator ().

• the worst thread on this forum so far ...
    if you do like Fx effects shit which cover and hide your real amp/guitar sound/playing , buy axe and enjoy .

if you are real guitar player ,play those 3.000 amps on your bloody Kemper and enjoy

;)

Who wants harmonizer or pitch shift with Morgan, Fargen or Trainwreck ???????

This kid is actually bent out of shape over perform mode and footswitch. The axe/harmonizer/pitch effects gripe is a different thread.

And yeah, those effects maybe aren't needed for your playing style. But a few of us really would enjoy some of those effects in due time.

• with my pc hammer keyboard and Logic I can play all of those effects .... ;)

• I do actually feel like adam4900... but in a less explicit way. I'd like to see the perform mode...and more importantly the editor/librarian thing finished. Honestly, the time issue doesn't matter, as long as they announce it somewhat officially with a release date. I mean for a product we paid 2000$, it is not too much to ask. I hate coming back everyday to the website hoping for some news OR an update. Just give us a release date :cursing: , and everyone will stop worrying about it.

Since i'm REALLY used to having a convenient editor, fact is....I started using back my line 6 pod x3. Gearbox = awesome. With so many things/presets/tweeking did on this pod on the fly, nowonder If I did always use the knobs, it would already be dead by now. But for the price, not a big deal

:D

I really like the kemper, the sound is awesome. But I hope the librarian/
    editor will see the day before I get tired of going around the presets. Oh yeah, and no USB stick on the back... its 2013 lol.

Keep on profiling people!

• :thumbup: for Brutal Kemper Effects !

Brutal death metal played on 8-string even on Trainwreck requires harmonizer and pitchshifter to make ultra-gain even more scarry :D

• OK, jokes on side ...
    To each his own, I respect all the guys who wants those effects , and you're right , for $2k these gadgets should be there .

But , what I dreaming of is : VALVE Amplifier in Kemper, instead of the new, transistor one .

Can you imagine Kemper Valve Amp driving Kemper vintage profiles of real , 56 years old Valve Amps ???
    BRUTAL !!!

8o

On that way , past ,present and future of Rock'n Roll guitar sounds will be merged in one , perfect unit called KPBVA !! (Kemper Profiler Bloody Valve Amp )

• But , what I dreaming of is : VALVE Amplifier in Kemper, instead of the new, transistor one .

Can you imagine Kemper Valve Amp driving Kemper vintage profiles of real , 56 years old Valve Amps ???
    BRUTAL !!!

IMO this will never happen.
    The KPA doesn't need the aid of a valve power amp to sound awesome or brutal.
    Plus it would antagonize Kemper's approach to this technology completely.

• I am with Doc on this. The simulation of all the nuances of any amp is made in software, and you just need a linear and transparent amp to move your loudspeakers' cones. Think of it as mic'ing a valve combo and then using a valve poweramp to amplify the mic.

In the Hi-Fi world, tube vs. SS amps is always discussed. The premises are different there tho, because both kinds of amps are extremely linear (at least when compared to guitar amps) and it's just a matter of nuances. A Hi-Fi valve amp lacking in highs, enforced in mid lows and exaggerated in mids (just to say) is not Hi-Fi any more.

• A tube corksniffer remains a tube corksniffer.... :rolleyes: :D

True 100 % ! :D
    But don't you feel that tube (burnt) smell coming out from Kemper ?

After KPA ,old division on Tube vs SS guys is not valid anymore, KPA is new kid in the block -tube without tube , but still tube ,even there is no tube, but sounds even better than tube(sometimes..) and so on..you got the point 8)
    I like to play my KPA through real amp tube head not mostly because of tone , but because of that tube smell .......
    Just an old guy thinking....

8)

Edited 2 times, last by Rescator ().

• Well, that smell is mainly ozone, by yourself a pressurized bottle and let it spill slowly while you play.... :D :D :D

"Music is enough for a lifetime, but a lifetime is not enough for music" Serghei Rachmaninoff