Red Light Flashing in the LCD

• Over the last few weeks I have noticed that when I shut off the
    Kemper sometimes the LCD Screen is flashing red. I do a restart and anther shut down
    and it is fine. But everything else is working. The concerning thing is that
    the other day I came into my studio and the screen was flashing red but it had
    been off since that afternoon and it wasn’t doing it went I left. I came back in 8 hours
    later and it was doing the red thing..

Has anyone gotten to the bottom of this red flashing and the
    1.54 Update? I saw some others had this as well but I don't see anything saying what is causing it, or if it is damaging the unit etc...

It would be nice to know what is going on with this.

Thanks

• I tried firmware flash and screen flashed red on first shutdown, so it definitely does not cure the problem. Also beware because now all my patches seem corrupted(not driving the same) as if kemper isnt getting same level of input anymore, am going to try flashing older version to save it now.

• Hm... disconnect power cable and wait for the next firmware release? I guess it's just a minor bug :)

MJT Strats / PRS Guitars / Many DIY Guitars -- Kemper Profiler Rack / Kemper Remote / InEar

• It is always a good rule to contact Support before to take any initiative, specially new users should avoid those kind of drastic procedures (unless instructed by support) without knowing exactly what they are doing. You could bork the unit and eventually void the warranty. It is bad practice to re-flash the unit if not told to do so by Support...

"Music is enough for a lifetime, but a lifetime is not enough for music" Serghei Rachmaninoff

• You just need to go through your profiles on your USB stick and find corrupted ones. They will have 0 KB instead of 4 KB. Delete them and everything will be back to normal.

• The "red flashing" has been fixed in 1.6.0.
    It had nothing to do with Rigs, the flash memory or whatever. It was a bug triggered by a specific timing during switch off.

Timo