Profile Bundles,Summer Sale - ended

• Yea the powerball gets crazy heavy for sure, too scooped and processed for me though. The Blackmore is much different, with tons of mids, and happens to be my favorite Engl, so I'm curious how people like these

• Ah sounds intriguing. I couldn't find any clips of the actual amp on the website unfortunately but I did check out the Steve Morse amp. He is a fav of mine so perhaps I'm biased but if Armin could get hold of one as well it could be an exciting pack

• Awesome! Just some general info about the high gain side of the pack would be great.

VESmedic1 unfortunatelyy I cannot tell you how close to real ERB these profiles are, I have neither played nor heard personally this amp.
    I am the great fan of Armin´s profiles.. I bought Bundle IV and also few other single packs. I have never regreted 1 cent of these purchases. I like very much also his systematic approach and especially how raw that profiles are. I play them very often even without adding reverb or delay and I am very happy, really, when backing I like to play them as they are, absolutely RAW.. for solos I add delay or reverb or both :)

from this package I like the most the profile named ERB L2 12 091710 P (P for presence boosted) I find it very aggresive, not too dark, very concrete and it really screams.. but it´s very difficult to describe the sound and very subjective also, I would say quite impossible.. :) I think I prefer these ERB profiles to Diezel VH4 porfiles.. I am sure I will use some of these ERB profiles also for recording..

I do not know how these ERB profiles would sound to you (or any other).. but if you are searching for very brutal metal sound I would recommend Armin´s Orange Dark Terror profiles.. some of these high gain profiles are really unbelievable, metal total brutal ;) how aggresive and dark (or heavy) they sound (to my ears) but only when playing very loud.. at home when I play on low volume they do not sound to me so great.. at home I use KRK VXT4 monitors and in our rehearsal room I use ElectroVoice ZXA1 loudspeakers..

• Yes, it's for Bundle 1-5.

The new Bundle 6 was just finished today.

(All trademarks are trademarks of their respective owners, which are in no way associated or affiliated with soundside.de)

Great Profiles --> soundside.de

Edited 3 times, last by Armin ().