KFC made by FMAC (liquid foot)

• Found this statement on sonic state -

"Custom foot controller support
    Kemper have been working with companies offering custom foot controllers or chip tunings for universal foot controllers in order to give choices to the Kemper Profiler users. Watch out for offerings from FAMC Liquid Foot, UnO 4 Kemper, and others"

I can't see any reason why Kemper would allow a premium maker to do a Foot controller unless it is the official one.

Anyone Know any gossip?

New talent management advice to Laura Cox -

“Laura want to break the internet? let’s shoot another video of you covering the Nightrain solo in the blue singlet, but this time we’ll crank up the air conditioning”.

Edited once, last by Delinquent ().

• Probably the KFC will be mainly to control the KPA and some basic midi control to other machines, while the Liquid foot will work as a controller for main complex midi system.

This!

As I understood the KFC will not be a MIDI foot controller. It will be dedicated to the KPA then, from the KPA, it will be possible to send MIDI messages to other devices. As itself the KFC will not be able to control other MIDI devices than the KPA. But, in the counterpart, it will probably be the easiest, quickest and most accurate controller available for the KPA.

• I should add that, as a Liquid Foot JR (old generation) user, I'm quite frustrated that FMAC don't look to support older LF for two ways communication with the KPA as it is now possible with the LF+ newer models...

• I guess it's just the bidirectional MIDI they are talking about!

MJT Strats / PRS Guitars / Many DIY Guitars -- Kemper Profiler Rack / Kemper Remote / InEar