Posts by YoavHanuka

Hey Yoav,

As You say it is a really personal thing and for me I just liked the LRS ones better it felt and sounded more like I was playing a mic’ed amp in a room maybe slightly less top end (?) .why not reach out to Tim at LRS and ask for a couple of samples ? Maybe Dan at Reampzone and HW at Tone Junkie would do the same they ALL make great profiles so it would be better for you to try if possible

Top Jimi ..M Britt..Bert M ...Golden Lion ...Sinmix also do packs of the Jubilee ...it really depends on what you look for in a profile

Didn't knew it's a thing to ask a profile maker for samples

Thanks!

I have all 3 ...my personal favourite is the LRS pack it just has a but more ‘amp and cab’ sound about it listen to clips on all three vendors sites and decide for yourself ...they’re all decent ..in all honesty I was never keen on the real thing as an amp

Thank you!

I know it's pretty individual and all,

but how better do you like the LRS than the others?

cause it also costs twice as much and I don't have experience

with LRV profiles at all :)

Yo bros and gurls8)

I'm looking to purchase a Marshall silver jub pack, but there are so many options!!

Currently I'm deciding between Tone junkie, Reampzone, and Live ready sound...

Would love to hear what you guys think, have you tried any of these by chance? Maybe someone else's pack?

Yeah I know,

But it was very helpful for the fluidity of operating this unit

and it's a shame now it's just gone...

Another thing that changed is on the effects menu the left knob push is no longer functioning..

and yes, you just have to press another button instead but just like shortcuts in a computer or a DAW are saving many hours over time, and make the workflow way better, same here bro

Hay yall

I know there are people here who uses the Mikko plugin by ML sound lab (ir creator)

I'm thinking about getting it and wanted to hear what's your experience with it, does it sounds awesome, and how do you connect the Kemper to this plugin to play and get feedback as you create the IR and not only after u export and try it

Thanks in advance;)

Cab switching is so vital, it can not be understated. Sometimes I would change the cab on a high gain profile to a cab from a profile that was shot with a clean tone and vice versa.

For this reason I tend to aim for DI profiles and then add whatever cab. DON'T FORGET TO HIT THE MERGE BUTTON!!!

For a very long time I didn't hit the merge button becuase I didn't think it mattered till one day I did and the sound was a big noticeable difference.

I guess I was also scared that merging meant it would change forever or something but you can press it again and un-merge it or swap it back out later even after you save it.

Really

What's that merge button?

Oh right I haven't tried swapping the cab!!

I'll try it and will let you know how it went :)

Btw' I bought the pack of the VX100, V140 and BD1,

which by what Rabea said are supposed to be much less darker than the older Packs...

So far I tried a lot of different cabs and it sounded much better in my room in relatively low volume...

But as the volume went up it sounds ok

Hey guys

Since the last update I'm having a weird yet troubling thing with my stage...

The two knobs above the screen used to be touch sensitive, meaning they would recognize when I'm putting my hand on them to browse rigs or fx presets

and immediately open the relevant menu, which was very convenient and helpful for the work flow.

The thing is, since the last update they stopped doing that (the 4 knobs under the screen still work this way)

Does anyone else experience this issue?

Maybe it's something else?

IIRC Michael said he was no longer using the cab he'd used as standard prior to this

I'm glad to hear so!

cause this cab (3rd power) made all the profiles sound similar on top of making all the amps dark and I thought all his commercial packs will be the same :)

Don't waste your time with tweaking here. First try to find other cabs you like and try them with the profiles - and they will come alive.

Update,

I swapped the cabs and it sounds SO much better!

A lot happier now these are totally usable.

Thanks mate?

Oh right I haven't tried swapping the cab!!

I'll try it and will let you know how it went :)

Btw' I bought the pack of the VX100, V140 and BD1,

which by what Rabea said are supposed to be much less darker than the older Packs...

I just checked Guido out and he have some really nice high gain metal style profiles!

The M britt free profiles on RM are old ones?

Cause these are my reference lol

I know I sound like a broken record, but I've been saying for years that you really can't go wrong with Bert, Guido and Michael.

These are some amazing world wide Profile makers no doubt!

Personally most of Michael Britt's profiles sounds too dull and dark for me as well,

Bert got some good stuff going on, and I haven't tried Guido tbh

Haven't found good high gain monsters from these profilers tho

Anyway, thank you for directing me to these great profile makers :)