Posts by y-mun

The Legend Packs are great. Thank you so much for that!

I missed a little overview about what is what and what does which abbreviation mean. (Probably KEMPER isn't allowed to go in all details copyrightwise.)

So I created a little table. May be it's helpful for you, too.

Here it's as pdf:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/35oa…s%20I-II%20Infos.pdf?dl=0

And here the original EXCEL-file if you which to play around with it:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/2b16…Tribute%20Packs.xlsx?dl=0

I don't know why I didn't think about this when this thread first came up... I have a Fishman Aura. I could do some profiles of that and post them to share. Is there a specific acoustic you are going to use the profile with? There are a ton of them in the Aura and there are more that I could download to get as close to the exact one you are using.

I'm using a Maton TE Signatur. And just that. Is there something specific in the Aura?

Hey cool. Wow. Vielen Dank! Ich werde die profiles checken.

Hi all,

I play the Kemper unpowered Toaster together with the powered Kemper Box. I am currently not satisfied with the sound of my Maton TE über den Kemper it. The Maton has a cool mix of piezo and mic and therefore is well prepared for a good sound result. Even if the (for feedback reasons necessary) sound hole cover there of course takes away a bit.

Does anyone have a tip for a suitable profile (factory rig-tips welcome).

Many thanks in advance!

Hallo zusammen,

ich spiele den Kemper unpowered Toaster zusammen mit der powered Kemper Box. Mit dem Sound meiner Maton TE darüber bin ich aktuell nicht zufrieden. Sie hat eine coole Mischung aus Piezo und Mikro und deshalb die besten Voraussetzungen für eine gute Sound-Umsetzung. Auch wenn die (aus Feedback-Gründen nötige) Schalloch-Abdeckung da natürlich ein bisschen was wegnimmt.

Hat jemand einen Tipp für ein passendes Profile (gerne auch aus der Werksausstattung).

Viele Dank im Voraus!

It was very strange. I sat there in front of the computer, the KPA on the left, nothing worked. And after about 20 minutes suddenly the input and the output-LED were flashing colorful and then it started working again. And since then it's back without and problems. And without me doing anything about it. Very weird. Let's see how it will behave tomorrow.

deadman42 thank you for your support anyway. :)

Hi guys,

I just wanted to start recording and connected my unpowered KPA (Toaster Version) with my duet interface and my guitar. When trying to tune I realized, that there was no signal reaching the KPA.

1. First I changed from alternate to front input. No change.
    2. I then changed the guitar cable and the guitar. Nothing changed.
    3. Then I updated vom 7:09 to 7.1.22 which changed nothing.

Now I have no clue.

Any further idea welcome.

Best regards

If Morphing is latching or momentary can be selected in Rig Settings on page Morph.

If Effect Buttons I-IIII are latching or momentary is handled dynamically. If you briefly hit an Effect Button the function is latching. If you hold the Effect Button for a moment, it becomes momentary.

…but there is no momentary switching from one rig in performance mode to another and back, right? It would be really great to have!

Hi everybody,

I just received my repaired unpowered toaster after a damage of the network jack on the back of the KPA. Something happened on the road and I want to make sure, that this won't happen again.

I learnt from the KEMPER guys, that the professional solution would be adding a small metal plate on the back (they sent me a CAD drawing already) and integrating a PoE Injector to then use cables with the more stable LAN plug on both ends.

Now I'm not sure how to do this regarding easy power supply, clean setup and so on.

My question: does anyone have such a solution on his toaster (not rack version) and can send my pictures and tipps?

Would be great.

Thanks in advance.

Indeed I wanted to save a slot in that performance, but if this is the only way, I'll consider that.Thanks.

Sorry for asking again and obviously I don't need it. But if I can morph the parameters in the amp section, why don't I see the LEDs move when doing it like in the other parameter places? Did I do something wrong?

Unfortunately I don't think there are parameters, which allow switching off the amp via adjusting parameters. And above that, I don't see a chance to include the amp parameters into morphing. Means they don't do, what I want them to do, but above that, I am not able to morph them.

Is there a way to get the AMPLIFIER out of the stack section on the remote to switch it on/off?

Hi guys,

I would like to morph the AMPLIFIER in the STACK section to get a real clean sound inside a crunch/heavy rig. Just putting the Gain down leads to a mumbling sound, but turning the AMPLIFIER down sounds exactly the way I want it. But I want this to be morphed to include all necessary option for that song into one rig.

Ideas?

Thanks in advance. :)