Posts by webdiver

Great stuff! Thank you for sharing. Seems like German engineering drives German organization.

I know this could be a bit of stretch, but a workaround - til the feature 'setlist' will emerge - could be, to use different backups.

I would buy 2-3 cheap and small usb sticks and have one per band, then Do the arrangement once for each band. Store it as a backup on the designated stick and do a brief restore, whenever required.

Looks,very solid. I supose, that layout of switches and total size had been thought through as much as the KPA's user experience.

This will mean buying and expression and volume pedal. I look forward to seeing this remote.

This means (imho), pick and choose what ever is your personal preference and/or re-use existing pedals one might already own.

Why not implement the possibility of processing backups directly via the Rig Manager?

While this might be a handy feature for some. Have you considered using the export feature from RM instead? I use the regular backup function (usb stick) as second backup, now. Though, the Kemper backup cover the whole unit including it's settings and OS, etc. rather than profiles only.

I played through the profiles last night. At 204 profiles it will take a few more days to get a deeper impression.

Nevertheless, my first thoughts are, these are very exceptional profiles. Although, being a more clean to crunch player in general, I got heavily addicted to the high gain profiles (e.g. "Mr. Scary").
    I found all profiles really spot on. They are full at their perfect sweet spot (imho). No need to do big tweaking/adjustments. It strikes me, that these are more profiles of particular "sounds" rather than profiles of amps like in most other cases.

Pre-order Paks have been delivered. Discount is gone. You now get access to your Pak immediately when you order.

Make some noise!

Cheers
    Michael

Great! It just arrived in my inbox this morning. Can't wait getting back home. Going to be a long night.
    Some hint for people who did a pre-order: You might wanna check your spam folder. That's where at least I found this precious.