Posts by diego

You guys are really better than any marketing campain..:-) So I had to order the Trio+..
    First impression: 2 limitations related to sound quality of drummer and non-stereo output (also of the looped guitar tracks).
    Nevertheless, the fun factor is just to strong to send it back again. The concept as such is really great. Need to go back to my new "digital friends" now :-)"

Cheers Sacapuntas

Hi folks,

the KPA is probably the most breakthrough and usable innovation in the area of electronic music devices since decades (at least for me). I am deeply impressed that all the OS updates deliver so much new usable toys such as looper, delays etc... and still we are using the same old hardware w/o any hassle. And all for free... This is just amazing.

All the other digital gear I had in the past (AxeFx, Line6, Digitech) required usually hardware upgrades in order to get some new goodies or higher quality. I have no idea at all how long the hardware is still good enough to e.g. deliver also more advanced reverbs in the KPA with the same processor but anyway so far I think Kemper developed an incredible USP not only with sound and feel of the device but also with all the free upgrades / profiles that come regularly based on the needs of their customers.

THANK YOU MR KEMPER and TEAM!!! This is really unique in the industry.

Cheers

Sacapuntas

Hi Guido

I recently bought the metal pack probably w/o through my registered account. Any chance to still be able to get the update? Thanks also for your great profiles! Sacapuntas

Another happy Kemper user that has some magic in his fingers:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Enjoy

This is not intended to be advertising ... my daughter had bad problems with her vocal chords for more than one year.,She was of course very sad and the problem (like cutting of your left hand...) is still not 100% under control. Now she did a new song - just if you like. All hand made by herself and with passion for music. Thanks cheers Sacapuntas

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

At the end a very nice strat solo..

Taste is what it is. I don't want to react on taste matters. But I'm sorry, I definitely don't go for the one that's quoted....I don't know if this is the right English expression but as far as I'm concerned to stand still is to backslide..I'm always looking for improvement!! Improvement in playing as in sound and in this case improvement in making my profiles. I'll never say that the point of excellence is achieved with what I have...imo that would be the end of my career as a sessionplayer, as a musician and as a profiler..

Yeah Sam, that's what I'm trying to achieve

What I meant was that the sound of a profile is not the limiting factor at all. I am fully convinced that there a many quality profiles already out there and that you can achieve a lot of great tone with those. At the end it is the excellence in playing what makes the difference not the next set of another 1000s of profiles.

Hi there

i tried a lot of different commercial profiles. The funny thing is that as always in life it is a matter of taste, guitar used, how loud you play, playing style and daily variations of many other circumstances. I have some very strong profiles from Andy, MBritt and Guido Bungenstock. All have them have specific characteristics that may fit the purpose for a certain situation. Guidos profiles are e.g, brighter (they rock like hell!!) vs MBritts (bit more dull but very juicy) and this can be highly wanted or may not be adequate because of whatever reasons. I also bought this premium (and hyped) profiles from Mr Wagner. For me they were ok but not stunning at all for my purpose. I also thought if I should buy the profiles from Bert (because he plays them very nicely) but then I am hesitating because at some point of time the point of excellence is achieved with what you have. All this is very individual..

Cheers Sacapuntas

Hi Kemper community,

I have 2 loopers from Digitech but I am looking for a software solution for more flexibility. It is not so easy to find somehow and may be you can recommend me a viable option. I want to trigger start / stop / delete / with a midi pedal such as the Behringer FCB1010 and want also be able to use plugins. There should also be the option to switch between different loops (verse / chorus ..). Is there no solution out there?

Thanks and all the best
    Sacapuntas

I made the same experience and had literally all available guitar synths. It is fun more a time and somehow fascinating but then something is always missing and I remember what is the right thing for me to do... let the guitar scream and with a guitar synth this is not satisfying at all. Still have the Fishmann thing that I use from time to time to fool some people playing guitar with a piano sound.. An expensive joke.

as always .. a matter of taste. I tried also the Yamaha but did not like the cooling fan. I am very happy with the EVs. You will only find out by direct comparison in your environment. Cheers