Posts by waraba

Hi !

My guitar mate Fausto ( Rothko61 on the forum ) did an AWESOME cover of Guthrie Govan's Outsider, using one of my rigs from the Humbucker pack (drive.70's), tweaked.

His tweaks are slight but what a superb jazz tone :p , instant Scofield tone & touch at our fingertips.

This rig will be added to the Humbucker pack (and as a free update bonus for the ones who already bought it) very soon.

Big thanks to him for both the playing and tweaks ! I gave a listen to the album version of the original, I must say I much prefer Fausto's tweaks & Gibson 335 to Govan's tone..

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Here is the rig from the rig exchange in action :dje on the leads, my music & profiles.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Hello, here is a song featuring the great Djemass on the leads on a song I wrote using the rigs from my humbucker pack.

It's been processed and mixed (reaper) while most of the FXs come from the KPA.

The lead rig was tweaked by Djemass, from my lead.US rig, and it's available on the rig exchange and in my demo pack, for all of you : ATM.HB.lead.US.Djemass (it sounds surprisingly boogie :D )

All other tracks rigs are fount in the humbucker pack. I mainly used drive.heavy , drive.brit and crunch.zep

Renaud

[quote='monace','http://www.kemper-amps.com/forum/index.php/Thread/25639-Mozambican-Living-in-Iceland-Finally-with-a-Kemper/?postID=264342#post264342']@waraba Not with the kemper yet. I just have one that I plan on re-amping as soon as I learn how to do it.
    This song is part of a Toontrack playlist for Metal Month =)

Nice stuff ! thx for sharing , I dig the thrash part :)

For reamping check this great vid :

External Content www.youtube.com

the notes regarding the clean samples :

In this demo you'll hear the best rigs from my humbucker pack, as usual there are no mix or post EQs , just some panning, and ALL the FX come from the KPA.

the last two clips show the dynamics of the 'clean.main' rig :

1st clip : first part is dimed volume on the guitar, second part is full volume
    2nd clip : same story but gain was raised about 10 o clock

Guitars : Heritage , Les Paul , Yamaha SG1000

The internal wahs are really great, you should consider using an EXP pedal , it works wonder for most of us and there a lots of different settings. I bought my sturdy Yamaha EXP pedal second hand for 50€, worth every cent IMHO.

the intro clip from my demo features a KPA wah with and EXP pedal, in classic funk style.

If you use the tremonti wah on lead tones, consider building a specific rig for this purpose. to do so you'll have to browse your favorite rigs until you get a good wah tone then use this rig a basis and apply some tweaks until it's really behaving like you expect.