Posts by lobster56

Hi
    The new 5.0 delay is so versatile, so many ways to customize your sound. I had the same idea regarding overdrive and distortions a couple of years ago. Imagine if you could choose type of overdrive, type of dist, type of fuzz, type of eq, to place it before or after, maybe stack 2 or 3. To be able to choose output volume before or after or maybe even booth before and after and so on. Then finally, store presets, as we now do with 5.0 delays.

/Hans J from Umeå in Sweden

Hi. Happened to me 3 times in the last couple of days. I'm using the latest official FW and latest RM. Windows 7 32 bit. -Every time this has happened I was in Perform mode. Two first times the specific performance I was playing trough was lost and had been replaced by the performance first on my set up list. - If my memory serves me well it happened with the same Rig and it was when I was morphing via exp pedal. I will contact KPA support. /Hans J Umeå Sweden

Hi. I have locked wha in position B, everything works just fine in perform mode. Last night I discovered that all rigs i Browser with the exact same wha (copy/past) has a very strange sound, like if the sound is reversed or something? Tried turning off KPA, then holding Rig button and starting up again. The strange behavior i still there.
    FW is the version before the latest Beta 16-06-13. What are your thoughts?
    /Hans J in Umeå Sweden

If your looking for a cheap and really good solution I recommend you buy Celestion G12T100 w Hot. and Palmer 1x12 unloaded. Plays really loud with flat enough EQ. /Hans J

Opened a support ticket. Got reply after a few hours. Dear hansjakobson,I can confirm the behaviour that you are describing and forwarded the info to our developers.

Problem occurs with bypass@toe and no exp.pedal connected. If I change to bypass@heel or bypass@stop, no exp pedal there is no wha colouring of the sound. In Prefomance mode that is. I want the wha to be switched on (soft knob) but not engaged untill I touch the exp pedal. I'm sure my bad English makes my explanation hard to understand, sorry about that.

Hi. I hava a wha in every Rig. No problem when a exp. pedal is connected. If I start up KPA without connecting the exp pedal, the wha is on. This means I always have to have a exp pedal connected or else the sound is colored by the wha. Is there a way get around this?
    /Hans J Umeå Sweden

Latest FW on both KPA and RM. I've downloaded Andy's free rigs from the "In session" profiles. Excellent, very good profiles, many thanks by the way. Imported them to the RM, next day all these rigs was gone. Tried to import 3 times now and they always disappear. Any ideas? /Hans j Umeå,Sweden

Hi. TRS cable did the trick. Now on to more questions. If there is a very god manual that answer my questions, please give me a tip. Don't want to burden you with my1000 stupid questions. Any how, is it not possible to sign for ex delay to the exp. pedal, connected to the Remote that is? Next question: If you set exp pedal to monitor volume, is there a way to set levels on heel-toe? For ex. 80%-100% Third question for to day: In Browser mode, how do I sign a rig to say bank 1 ch 1?
    /Hans J Umeå Sweden

Hi. I bought the 4E Dual Axis pedal. Is there a manual how to assign the pedal and the Remote? Can't get it to work. I'm a beginner need basic descriptions, help would be very appriciated please. /Hans J

Hi. Something was wrong with mine, low volume on ch.1 low volume on bridged output, a bit louder on ch2. Sent it for a warranty repair. Big difference now. I would be surprised if the is not loud enough after repairs. I'm using a Palmer cab with a Celestion G12T Hot 100w at 8 ohm.