Posts by liulululi

Hi,
    have you tried that cc#7 with expression pedal A?

I have 3 FCB:s and I have get only ones expression A pedal working with KPA wheter programmed equally ( :!: )....different kind of problem as your -but mine B is working, doesnt matter is it vol or wah...
    strange machines..

For sure: you havent any other volume pedal connected to Kemper? There could be only one at a time.

And that "module is empty" notification seems like your pedal is sending wrong cc... Some cc -number of stomps or effects..Just thoughts..

-Olli

Liulului

No no. As you can read I use the 5 band PEQ in the Ultra. I do not have the KPA yet because I am waiting for the 3U version. I hope the KPA has a PEQ block which you can put before the out. At least I hope so!

Sorry DADA, didnt noticed that "Ultra"!
    Have you some accurate info abou that 3U KPA -I think everybody is uncertain about that here... :?: :?: :?:
    KPA has allready basic eq for outputs -I also wish that PEQ block would be there!

I don't know if this is correct. The main LED for output remains green. In the background & staggered off to the side is where a red LED can be seen. You can't really see the entire red LED. It's hard to explain what it looks like. Kind of like a crescent moon. In order to keep this red LED from appearing in the background the rig volume has to be turned way down. The manual says that the LED will change colors from Green, Yellow, & Red. Is the manual referring to the large Green LED or the crescent moon shaped LED's in the back ground. Would like to get clarification on this to be certain my input & output levels are set correctly.

In my KPA leds changes colours softly due to the level, cresent moon -like. There is no clear steps like in a traffic lights.

Hi there,
    intresting to know how many of you KPA people here are using Matrix GT800FX with some kind of GUITAR CAB as a live setup?

AND: do you have cab off or on in KPA?

Just got offering from Matrix...need to do some decisions... :S

All opinions/experiences are very welcome!

-Olli

Hi Markus,
    when I lock those some effects or stoms they stay on (or off) while I change prg -changes..and this is what I mostly want.

But: for some reason I didnt manage to get those "leds and lights come together" in FCB1010 and KPA wheter I saved them as you described.

Do you mind to send your sysex of FCB? It could be helpfull to many (including me.. :whistling: ) who seems to have problems with the combination of these two units.

-Olli

I have noticed that my input and output LED's are green but when hitting strong chords you can see red off to the side & behind the green LED. Is this normal? There are a couple of stomp LED's that exhibit the same behavior. One predominant color lit while another color is off to the side & behind the main color LED.

On the input / output LED's should I try to adjust the levels down so that the occassional red LED off to the side & behind the green LED never lights?

HI, they are level indicators and yellow is still ok -but red is too hot! ;)

Tom, you where quicker (I was just uploading this..) ;)

When you have chosen the rig you want > press button called "system". There you can measure (page 5) to which progam change number correspond to that rig: choose prg change number by turning the knob (lower left side) and push "assign" button in a upper right corner of the screen.

With "exit" button you can go back to choose another rig.

Then go to system and once again link it to prg -change number you want.

Hope this helps!

Hi. I wonder is it possible to drive KPA too loud inside, between in and out points...and do output level led perhaps measure also those digital stages?

My input is always green but output goes very easily to the red side if having clean sounds (which of course have louder dynamics).
    So, the solution to me has been to lower output of all the rigs Im using, so that cleanes dont clip and overdriven sounds are in balance between them -takes some time to adjust..

Main output volume doesnt affect to that output led, right?

I have three Behringer FCB1010 with Unos 1.02f -and only one is where expression 1 pedal works with KPA.
    (and earlier two of these FCB:s worked with G-Major perfectly, one is new one).

The most peculiar thing here is:
    -I took sysex copy from the working one (with Ripwerx editor)
    -dumped the same sysex to the other two FCB:s
    Finally: two FCB:s work in every other way BUT: left expression not working (doesnt matter if I put it to wah or volume)... :?: :!:

I did calibrate them etc., not working... ?(

Any suggestions?

You'll have to use the Pedal booster pre (using the wha pedal) and the volume post, if you want to achieve what you're looking for. You can have only 1 volume pedal in the rig.

Ok, thanks. All stomps allready in use -so I´ll wait for new update for this... :|