Posts by liulululi

All parameters are 14 bit values, so you need to address the whole 14 bit value*[1]. Send 98,99,06 and 38. Send 38 as last controller. The reception of controller 38 will set the value. The LSB is required to be set. Data Increment/Decrement is not supported.

Timo

Timo, so it is not possible to have expression pedal -parameters to adjusted with that 14 bit system (delay mix)?
    -Olli

Ok, now we have that NRPN Advanced MIDI documentation. :P
    And we have some older knowledge about CC:s, as volume is cc7, wah is cc1 etc. :D
    Now, Im not good in hexas so:
    Due to the documentation #9475 should be "delay mix".
    Can someone please explain how is it possible to convert this new information so, that you can get delay mix handled with a simple cc -number?
    And: if that is for some reason impossible, how these "old" existing cc:s then work? Are they programmed in another way? ?( ?( ?(
    Thanks,
    -Olli

Suggestion was mainly to prevent beforehand possible malfunction, but OK then its not necessary I quess/hope.

I have the latest firmware and odd things happend only when I loaded someones backup (also latest firmware) shared here..
    I cant say did it have something to do with any profiles (one by one they work) but when loaded there was really some strange things going on in my KPA..

Anyway, now it seems to work ok.

Studio Eq is what you're looking for, though it would be before the time based fx

Hi, not exactly ;) : my goal is just get it to OUTPUTS where I can save it depending on what REAL CABS and POWERAMP Im using -and really hi-pass filter so I can choose EXACTLY where is that frequency point.
    Then no need to any eq:s between KPA and poweramp :thumbup:

I love Gerorge L's
    Use them everywhere in studio and live. - purely because you can just make them to fit any situation, small and easy to do on the fly if I have too.

George L`s are great but carefully with live use: I have been in situation where they suddenly loosen up....so nowadays I drop a little bit glue to the connector.. ;)

The higher the impedance, the more critical the signal is to noise and other degradation. Before the guitar signal has passed the preamp, the ouput signal of a passive guitar pickup has a very high impedance and a very low ouput. So this is the most critical part of the signal chain. While you dont need very high quality cables with low impedance line signals, you should make sure you have a decent cable from guitar to amp.

I have benn using Sommer Spirit XXL cables for years now and they are just awesome. Affordable, super robust and the sound is very brilliant. Though i treat my cables very bad,not a single one of those ever broke.

http://www.thomann.de/de/somme…e_spirit_xxl_instr_60.htm

I have those Sommer Spirits too, and I think they are very good quality cables, BUT: I wonder why they have such a surface-material that they are very hard to handle and you get mess with them in seconds....positive thing is that they REALLY are not slippery :)

Dave69, THANX for the link to MIDI-OX, I havent noticed that program!
    This is just what I needed: to see real time if my FCB:s are working properly or not.
    BUT: All the three are sending correct cc:s with the same programming and ONLY ONE works with Kemper...I really cant understand what is all about... :wacko: ;( X(

I have also thought how much the eq settings affect to the profiling process...I mean if you have two totally differently tweaked eq in an amp and you do two profiles, do the profiles differ much...Been so lazy that I havent tried yet.. ;)
    I have done profils only from setting that sounds so good as possible..and from attenuator line ouput or preamp out.

Sorry my english, yes pickups of course!
    Music Man Luke with EMG:s, I dont see how to solve this so easily you described.
    Maybe I´ll really put hi-pass to the neck pickup, it isnt so difficult because of the active system...

The original version rules :love: -I dont want to do dancing in a upper lines. It is wise to have all the buttons so near as possible and tuner is what you use only now and then.
    Bank buttons also where they are, please.
    RJ45 network cable should absolutely be rugged and with Neutrik connectors.

Hi, I havent found. It would be nice to have both: low pass and hi pass filters in output section of KPA.

Have to quote myself ;)

I´d like to have hi-pass filter in outputs because when some sounds are very good with bridge mic they could have huge amounts of sub frequencies with neck mic and that little thing could be very helpfull to make things easier...now I have to do different sounds for different mics...maybe someone is gonna ask why I dont do that hi-pass to my guitar.. :D

I've always gone thru my Mesa 20:20 Tube Poweramp and Rectifier 4x12 V30.That setup was KILLER with rhe Axe and is even better with the Kemper.

I've been talking about that setup constantly to all Axe users (now Kemper users) because, comparing to many other setups I've tried, this one is waaaay better IMHO.

Nice to hear someoane has Mesa 20:20 with Kemper, me too -and it is killer!
    Im also trying Matrix GT800FX in a few days so it is very intresting to compare them.
    My Palmer 2x12 cab is loaded with V30 and Eminence Texas Heat.

Hi, is there some limit someone knows?
    (I mess with that tar. -file two hours with 7-zip to take 2/3 of the rigs away but unfortunately something strange happens -so Im again there with nearly 1000 rigs...)

BTW: when I have restored "untouched" backup from USB-stick the locked functions doesnt appear as they should, also volume pedal settings has changed for some reason..just to mention..

I have OS 1.1.1 Public Beta.

-Olli