Posts by drbill

As someone said previously, the Stage release has both necessitated and delayed the Editor. The Editor couldn’t be released until 7.0 was stable & that has taken an unexpectedly long time.

I would’ve liked an editor from the start, but the Profiler has such a good UI, its lack was quite forgivable . The Stage UI is much less friendly and requires me to get down on the floor to use it.

While I was pretty happy before without an editor, I am increasingly impatient waiting for one now.

I always doublecheck that I have actually Stored a new Performance in my Kemper when I create it. I especially have to remind myself when I create the Performance in Rig Manager, and Drag and Drop it into the Kemper, If it shows "LIB" instead of a Performance Bank number, it isn't Stored yet.

Pretty sure it was there & I scrolled to & from it, but it was late, so user error was possible.

After using the Stage for a couple of Sunday mornings, here are my observations:

1. Most of the muscle memory from the Toaster UI is useless, since the buttons are moved around or not there anymore and...
    2. Can't wait for the Editor. I'm too old to get down on the floor to adjust things.
    3. Stage/RM are still a bit "beta." Made a performance for a song last night & used it while practicing; this morning it was gone. I fully expect this to be all worked out very soon, but it seems they rushed this out before it was really ready, which is very much not like Kemper.
    4. I like having one less thing to carry. There was room on my pedal board to replace the Remote with the Stage.
    5. All the lights are pretty dang purty. The Stage looks fantastic and everything is easier to see compared with the remote.

This is Kemper Profiler & Remote is owned by an old man that only took it out to church on Sundays -- me. It's in good condition (note the 2 small scratches on the head upper corners): all the LEDs work & it still has the plastic on the head's display.

I'm including almost the entire ToneJunkie profile catalog (excluding the StuG stuff and a couple of recent releases). I've bought their Everything Bundle at least twice. If there's a particular amp you are interested in, I will check if it's included. Chances are it is.

The 30 foot cable that came with the remote has lost the little plastic tab that locks into the profiler (common problem). This can be repaired. It was always way to long and stiff for me anyway. I'm including the 15 foot cable I use on stage, as well as a shorter Cat6 cable that I use at home to practice.

$2000 obo, plus shipping to USA only

Any chance of putting the 'LOCK' buttons on each editor page.:)

One of the most important things to me is, having a 'LOCK' buttons on each page. I know a rig is supposed to be amp+cab, but I have a small set of preferred cabs, and stomps and effects, and just find different amps to fit.

This is the main thing I use the ToastMe editor for. A quick visual indication of what is locked (& a quick way to clear them) is very useful!

The preset management looks fantastic. I've been asking for this since I got the toaster years ago and the implementation looks like all I could have asked for.

Will there be any improvements to MIDI functionality in 6.0? Is there a mother octopus in sight? Just wondering.

You may laugh. I was a little kid and my aunt was playing Beatles records (c. 1965). I heard the feedback intro to "I Feel Fine" and it was the most amazing sound I'd ever heard. I've never wanted to play any instrument but electric guitar since.