Posts by merman9393

Hmm, I have been searching in my Rig Manager using All Rigs with no results. I just looked through all my Rig Packs, as well as through Downloadable Rig Packs here on Support Tab, and can’t find a Rig Pack Kemper Add Ons.

but then I found it. Thanks, to all !

Thanks for doing some research. I assume I need to find someone who has that Rig saved to Rig Manager, or still on an early toaster ? Then, Ill try and find out why it was not included in the download.

Well, no luck. I checked all four Legacy Rig Packs, and I searched Rig Manager.

The one particular Rig Im searching for was called "Early Fripp" . Ill try and Google the web and see if it can be located.

I just recently bought an IPad and really think the Rig Manager IOS app is very helpful. However I’m really surprised to find that I can’t find a way to import rigs from the Rig Echange. I can import the files onto my IPad from Rig Exchange just fine, but, just can’t import into the Rig Manager app.

I hope I’m just old and missing something, it just seems the ability to backup my rigs directly to my IPad and import new ones , like I do with my iMac, would be a no brainer, and cut out one more piece of gear.

I just received my Powered Kemper Kabinet from the US store and it came with a thin slip cover included. I wasn't expecting that. I am still ordering a padded cover from Studio Slips before I take the Kabinet out, but the included one is fine at home to prevent my cat from marking up the grill clothe.

After I placed my order several days ago, there was a pending transaction for a few days. Now the pending and transaction are gone from the card statement, but the order still shows up on the Kemper Store.

I posted about that somewhere,.. With a Credit Card, they get approval, it shows pending on CC statement, and the available balance is reduced by that amount. If they don't submit the charge through their CC vendor in 4-5 days, the pending is removed, and the available credit limit is increased. When they are ready to ship your unit, they run the charge through, this time taking the funds.

At at least that is exactly how it worked for me, ordering the day Early Bird store opened. If I hadn't been tracking my day to day available credit, I would have said I had been double charged.

No worries.

Hey, it took only approx. 40 minutes, and I bet he spent half the time noodling away! :D

Yup,.. And changing a few things along the way. It's just really intuitive.

With my other controller, I used a Mac Editor and had to assign the IA switches for the entire setup etc. etc, go back to Kemper Amp assign Midi PC#. I may be alone on this, but It was quicker for me, programming without Glabal IA's.

How are Kemper Remote users setting up the order of their Rigs? I had previously assigned Midi PC # to rigs in groups of 3 for use my Liquid Foot, before that, groups of four when using my GroundControl Pro so that specific rigs were in banks and available.

When using Browse mode with Kemper Remote, the rigs are set by "View" , All, Favorites, My Rigs, etc, "Sort" , Name, Author, Date, etc. Unless I'm missing something, ( and I am a little ragged from playing around all night), I don't see how I can arrange them to line up in a specific order, unless I rename them with a number in first slot.

Obviously, this is exactly what Performance mode was intended to accomplish. I never really used Performance mode before, because my remotes didn't have a layout with 5 presets available, but, I think taking the time to re-organise my Midi PC numbered Rigs into Performances will be worth the effort.

Any body using a different method?

Well,.. The Kemper Remote does have the looper functionality, (Personnally I doubt I will use it), but no other Generic Midi remote can control/operate the Looper function. Kemper Remote is also a No-Brainer to program, which may not be a deciding factor for the Technically Savvy, but a godsend for us "older guitarists" who already prefer the ease of setting up useful tones in the Kemper Profiler , to the much more difficult Axe FX.

I tried the Mastermind,( actually have a few RJM accessories in my rig still) , as well as GigRig, and
    GroundControl Pro. For the absolute most extensive MIDI Foot Controller, the Liquid Foot + systems, the 12+, or Pro+ are the ultimate, and the LF Mac Editor makes programming easier than those other ones. They
    are releasing a new line soon, so there may be discounts on the horizon.

The Kemper Remote does have the capability to control 2 other midi devices, using Performance mode.

I got this email today: "The status of your order with order number xxxxx of 14-01-2015 has changed. The new status is as follows: pending/waiting for payment.

How do I pay . . . . . . very unclear . . . . does not seem to be a way of doing this on the website. I sent them an email, but has anyone had this issue?

Have you checked your "junk mail" folder ? I read a post where a member found the payment invoice there, with instructions on how to make payment.

The Kemper is cheaper than the Liquid Foot, I bought mine in January for $900.00, Kemper is only $600.00
    If I didn't need extensive midi control, ( I send PC changes on 6 channels just for my
    Blowfeld Synth), I would sell the Liquid Foot, and the Kemper would suffice changing my Amp, Stomps just fine.

The icing on the cake is the faster Rig changes using the Kemper Remote.

For me, the program changes seem much, MUCH, faster than with any other midi controller I've used. It must be because of the "Network" connection that the Remote uses as opposed to using Midi. Kinda like how the internal Synth sounds on a Roland GR system seem to track faster than connecting to an external sound source via Midi.

Before the Remote was available, I had heard that Performance mode switched faster, ( personally, I didn't use performance mode), but I'm finding both performance AND browse mode are switching faster with
    Kemper Remote. I couldn't be more happy.

I'm keeping my Liquid Foot 12+ to use with my Fishman Triple Play, and other Synths, as the limited Midi functionality of the Remote is prohibitive.

99.9 % of Kemper users will find the Remotes external MIDI capabilities sufficient, but I am the .1 % that needs a bit more, but I'm not complaining. I'm just not easily satisfied. The Remote offers way more than I
    anticipated, and was well worth the wait.

A remember the gear vid from last year ,(

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.
    ), where has like 10 or 15 signals in parallel he has to deal with,.. A few Roland Virtual Guitar and Guitar Synth stereo feeds, a stereo feed from his iPad, more from his MacBook Pro, various expression pedals bringing feeds in and out,... I love having someone to point to when my band mates say I have too many toys.

For those that have received your remotes, what shipping time are they using, I day, 2 day, ????

Kemper on-line store in the U.S. use UPS "expedited delivery" which means it depends on location. They also only ship one day a week, last week was Thursday, and I received mine yesterday, Monday, while other forum members who received notification the status had changed to complete, and we're shipped last Thursday, are receiving theirs today, through this Thursday.

I would say it's most likely you will receive early next week, as it ships from Colorado, and Michigan isn't too
    far from there.

Congrats to all with status changes!!!! It seems the pattern of actually shipping earlier than predicted is holding.

Best to all