Posts by Pixelman

Well it seems to work well for some people with that trick so it seems to be possible with not a big deal from kemper to allow us to use it (I may didn't understand your point I'm not a software engineer):

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Hi, please make it happen when Rig Manager 3 will be official. I'm sure there is a not only me that use older OS and majority of programs or editors from competition support Mavericks.

I'm sure older OS users are not so anecdotic, please consider us. I'm not a computer scientist but with the beta i can install the RM3 with no problem but it doesn't want to open cause of the OS, is there so much work to make ? (install is not the problem)

Thanks in advance, I know there are not a lot of chance to make it happen but it would be very appreciated (not only by me I'm sure).

3 and 1/2 years is not really that long, and Windows 7 was a pretty solid release that many people are still using today, especially for home use.

Obviously i think the same, I'm on Mavericks because for my uses I can tell that it's way more stable with my hardware.

Of course I miss some updates for some programs that I use but the feature I miss is not as important as The so anticipated Editor from Kemper.

I have to sleep well and forget this, I'm so pissed off that I want to change gear to have an editor lol !! (Axe-Edit "Requires OS X version 10.7 or newer.")

I must say that I will probably go FR-FR cause i can't wait to much more, i will wait until the limit cause i would give to the kone a chance. A price and approximate date of release would be very useful (plus complete specs also :P)

I was expecting more informations since the moment they showed it to us.

Can someone explain what its being used for? Is it to enable a wireless link to the remote? If so, I'd love to know if anyone has this working safely...

I think some people use it to have a longer cable between the Kemper and the remote, I also think some want to ru 2 remotes but in my case it's for have expression pedals in the remote with the same latency as the back of the Kemper.

Code
    Features: 
    1. Cost Saving, No Power Cabling for WLAN AP, IP Phone and any supported IEEE802.3af Powered Device 
    2. Meeting IEEE 802.3af standards and more sufficiently is able to provide power to PD devices 

It should work as it supports IEEE802.3af Powered Device .

In fact, it is difficult to guarantee that cheap devices from little-known manufacturers will work as described.

Thanks, I don't know anything about those POE things so I don't want to make a big mistake, I do now that cheap devices can be not very durable but for the moment i have good experiences with cheap devices.

I've never noticed any latency when using pedals through the Remote. So your post got me wondering whether I had just not been paying attention before.

I wonder if it would be possible to test the layency by recording? If you set the Wah or pitch to say 50% mix and measured the difference between the direct and effected sound in both cases that might work although I can't think how to separate the two. Another option might be to record the Git and Stack or Main outs via SPDIF and measure the lag in each case. However, I'm not sure how you would manage to ensure the pedal movement itself was the same in each test. I haven't given it much thought but there must be a way to test it empirically. Any one got any ideas?

I will make some tests but I need to borrow a TRS cable long enough before, I will probably just play something on a clic with wha, whammy volume with the same pedal in the remote and in the kemper but even it will not be empiric but you should ear the differences (if it still like it was)

Yes. I couldn't tell a difference. The display is brighter on the kemper too when using a POE.

Is there any specifications importants ? cause i probably would prefer this kind (only one block with alimentation)

[Blocked Image: https://www.cnx-software.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/07/Cheap-EU-PoE-Plug.jpg]

So, I made a ticket for that issue cause some people seems to not have this problem and I got my answer from Kemper:

"Pedals that are connected to the Remote exhibit a greater latency than pedals that are connected directly to the back of the PROFILER due to technical reasons"

I which i knew it before buying it, for that price and what it does i feel a little bit angry and ripped off i must say...

So now I jsut wonder if i buy a 3 long cables for wha/whammy and volume (morph is more ok with latency for me) even i think it's ridiculous and will be pissed off when i'll see those totally useless EXP in...X/

I'll maybe will stay with my old whammy wha even that not what i wanted.

The same here one mission pedal and one crybaby (modified) into the remote without any noticeable latency (and I am very latency sensitive).

The good news in that case is that you're not ! :)

Hi, I didn't follow this thread at all but I'm about to go FRFR (for many reason) and just remember about this product (look very nice) probably not the best for me but I have some questions (probably answers are in this topic but I just came in)

Is it only a passive cab ?

Is it only for guitar or it can do bass profiles (and synth sounds) ?

Any idea of the price range ?

Thx 8o

Thx that what I thought !! Now I need to decide which brand, I think I was more on to give a try to the T box pro cause for the moment I'm happy with Thomann's products (harley benton etc) and I can save few bucks but review are not great.

The EV ZLX 12p was the one I was looking years ago before buying a harley benton power amp to use my beloved vintage marshall cab.

And now the headrush looks very good to me, even more if I can go Alto cause it's cheaper (some people don't see any differences some do)

Those damn drummers determine what's necessary. The 12's sound great but a loud drummer demands more power.

Well for this particular project I will bee on duet with no drummer (all from computer, mostly electronic sounds) so the amount of power is not what i need the most (need enough for little gigs) but I was asking that for a good bass sounds when i need to play through bass rig or synth with octaver etc, I feel 12 will be enough but not sure)