Posts by Joptunes

I uploaded 3 AC30 profiles.

Let me know how they sound. I tried to purposely build some rigs that can go clean, boost, and dist, with the stomps. Just simple and subtle gain staging, nothing over the top.

I'm still learning and playing around with profiling, so any feedback is welcomed.

thanks,
    sean

I put in a Carling Pushbutton Switch. It's 691-110PM-off

Was $15 from Mouser Electronics.

I now feel 100% when switching and using one pedal for both volume and Wah.

Sean

Forgot to mention that if you are trying to get beat scanner to work, you need to change the tap tempo different than what the auto programming wizard does.

Change it from a quick-tap to a momentary switch, and have the on command do the normal CC#30 with a value of 1, and program the off state to send CC#30 value 0.

That way when you press and hold the tap button it goes into beat scanner, and also still works as the normal tap tempo.

Sean

Ed/Knut,
    I don't remember if you are using the mission engineering pedal or not, but if so I just swapped out the on/off switch in mine and it makes a HUGE difference in toggling the stomp A slot.

I used to struggle in switching from Wah to volume as the switch is momentary and didn't have the normal hard click you get in a Wah pedal. Changed it out to a different switch with a positive click, works 100% of the time now.

Sean

Burkhard,
    thanks this was a big help. I now have my LF+ programmed so I can use Beat Scanner and a normal Tap Tempo all in the same switch.

I opened up a support ticket on this today, asking what CC messages need to be sent at press and release for tap tempo.
    You can close that ticket out, as you provided the information in this thread.

You can also ignore my question about losing 'last imported' view. It was at the bottom of the list and I just didn't scroll down far enough :)
    thanks
    sean

Wireless midi is coming for sure.

The latest Liquid Foot YouTube video shows no cables connected at all, and the LF switching and syncing with an AxeFX. It simply states stay tuned for more details. This included power as well as midi cables.

I'm sure it's an add-on module to integrate and not part of the normal LF/KPA/Axe hardware, but a signal about the future direction.

Sean

CK,
    I love the Wah to volume function and use it all the time.

One question, is there a parameter that controls how long it takes the KPA to go back to volume control after turning off the Wah?
    It seems there is a second or two lag for the volume control to kick back in and recognize any movements with the pedal.

Thanks
    Sean

Ed,
    Glad to hear it's working out.

The LFs are great controllers for sure. I'm interested to see how people use it and if there are different approaches for page changes, using in performance mode, etc.

Lots of options.
    Sean

Yeah, I think on my next round we'll work to tame the high and maybe beef up the low mids a bit.

The Mojave stuff definitely has a distinctive tone and doesn't hide anything in your playing :)

Thanks
    Sean

Ed,
    I have the stomp A slot assigned to IA-1 on the LF IA menu. Switch type is stomp, and set for CC#17.
    Output 1 from the mission pedal goes to expression port 1 on the LF. This is a Tip/Ring/sleeve stereo cable.
    On the LF expression pedal 1 is set as continuous, and CC#1

Connect output jack 2 from the mission pedal to the second expression port on the LF. This is a basic Tip/Sleeve cable.
    On the LF I have expression pedal #2 set as latch, CC#17

Then on the KPA I have a Wah in stomp A, and on page 3 of the rig menu I have wahpedal to volume checked

That's pretty much it.

What is yours doing?

Sean

Uploaded six profiles of the Mojave Ampworks Peacemaker to the rig exchange.

Hi and Lo Inputs,Max Gain and Mid Gain. Has a normal and bright setting (NP=normal, P=bright)

Let me know how hey sound.
    thanks,
    sean

Do as Raoul states and use the type knob.

The browse knob will scroll through your Stomp/FX presets, so once you save a pitch preset it will then show up by turning the browse knob.

This is different than saving a rig that has the FX slot activated. Once you get an FX setting you want to use in multiple rigs, push the soft key for that slot so you see the FX parameters, then press save. It should ask if you want to save the full rig or the FX block. Choose FX block and give it a preset name like OctaveUp. Then that preset name will show up by turning the browse knob and you save a couple of steps to recall it again.