Volume position when using 1 pedal for volume/wah

• Hi all I am new to the Kemper and here's a problem I couldn't solve

so initially I have my exp pedal assign as volume pedal, and it function just as I expect, the patch volume follow the pedal position, say if I am in rig A and move my volume pedal to half way, when I switch to rig B the volume should follow the pedal, in this case, half way

So far so good......then I was trying to use just 1 exp pedal for both volume and wah, so I assign it as a wah wah pedal, and check the "wah pedal to vol" box, when I engage the wah it work as a wah pedal, switch off wah, it control the volume, no problems here, but then when I change rig I notice that no matter what position my exp pedal is, when I change rig the volume goes to 100%, I have to rock the pedal to the toe position to get my volume control back!!!

is there anything I can do about it to make it follow the pedal position?? I only use wah in 1-2 songs for a 30 songs set so I don wanna lug around 2 exp pedals!!

thanks alot
    Henry

• Nice that you like the WahToVolume Funktion.

The volume has to be reset to max. Otherwise you could swell the volume down to silence, change to a rig with Wah effect included and have no ability to bring the volume back up, and have no clue what has happened, because you could not even hear the wah effect. We do the resets for all rigs, not just the wah, so it's consistent.
    Would it help, if only the sounds with wah get the full volume? Guess not.

• CK,
    I love the Wah to volume function and use it all the time.

One question, is there a parameter that controls how long it takes the KPA to go back to volume control after turning off the Wah?
    It seems there is a second or two lag for the volume control to kick back in and recognize any movements with the pedal.

Thanks
    Sean