Posts by Lance-a-not

Thanks Sir, I appreciate it!

It is a Reverend Sensei Jr. These were limited run initially done for the music store I work at and a dealer in Australia.
    I put an armcut in and scalloped the fretboards (I have two identical guitars). Stock pickup, and the bass contour lets me get it close to the sound of a Tele bridge pickup... Love them, all I play at home.

The model has been a production guitar for a few years, and has an arm bevel now:
    http://reverendguitars.com/guitars/sensei-jr

By the way, I love your Tyler on your site... I order those for our store as well and had a Burning Water, great guitars!

Take care!

Hey guys,

For anyone wanting an earbending here's the opening tune from my new EP "Dark".
    Leaned into my twisty vibrato a bunch on this

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

EP is up here with the rest of my releases:
    https://lugosismile.bandcamp.com/

It'll be up with the rest of my material on Spotify, iTunes, etc... with a few days

Hey guys,

Hope everyone is well... Not much time to hang with my schedule, but tunes happen :)

Next EP in the works, whatever kind of music you want to call it, but definitely me:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Best regards

Hey guys,

New tune, working on a new release.
    Reverend Sensei Jr P90, Kemper and coffee

Re-score of dance video, chains and demon maids:

What's not to love?
    Hope y'all enjoy

Pure goose bumps:

And heaviness:

Hey man, did you get my email sent on October 3rd last year? It was an update on what was missing after I sorted everything into their correct albums.
    Nicky!

Thanks for listening and for the kind words man, I appreciate it!

I didn't see the email, sorry... I do end up missing a lot of stuff because of my schedule and it could have went to my spam filter. Drop me a line and let me know, send the email and if I don't get it in the next few days I'll let you know here.

Hope you are good too, peace!

Hey guys,

Another tune from my next release for any who would like an earbending:

The usual Reverend with a P90
    Enjoy!

Hey guys, I hope all is well here!
    Never have any time to come by really, or to play guitar much... But got a new one for any who want a listen:

Take care!!

Lance

Oh sure,

I know what you're thinking...

Lance never listened to Surf, or anything neato OR torpedo.
    Lance doesn't even know what a trumpet is, and what the hell is a farfisa?
    Jerry Lewis's dancing is the equivalent to Lance's vibrato...

Wait, that last one's true, and there's proof!

Anyhow, silly and some of the crazys... Here ya go!