Posts by sixtycycle

[quote='tomd1982','http://www.kemper-amps.com/forum/index.php/Thread/27291-IEM-Transmitter/?postID=286476#post286476']Thanks, just gave him a call, what a nice guy! He suggested an 808/909, how do you run yours in terms of inputs etc? One line from Kemper and/quote]stere
    back from FOH

I love a supposed liberal point of view telling me how wrong MY choices are....non sense and total viewing time between the 3 videos 6 minutes of time spent hurting my ears vs playing my junk digital replicator haha!! Thanks buddy but I'm happy you are not...if it doesn't sound "quite like the amp" we've stole nothing. Thanks to the Kemper team for a great product!!

I have 3 expression pedals connected to the remote. One is for volume, one is pitch for dives, and one for Wah. I have an effect setup for fade swells but can't seem to get all of the above plus my swell to operate without it acting as a dive and swell or a wah and dive, which is not what I want. Anyway to do this with the 3 expressions? If you know can u please do a step by step walk through. Thanks in advance

MIPro 808 wireless with Aurisonics Forte's for me pure bliss!! I think it's very economical solution at $900 total! Andy's (Aurisonics)company in Nashville is a great bunch of guys. Fantastic Consumer service!!

Yep, using both the XLR and 1/4" Main Outs is a good point I've read that as well and wondered if that would be they way to go to free up the return and send for a loop. Hey while I have your attention...I recall something about people putting an mp3 player/Music into the Kemper to play along with, how is this being done and does all outputs such as main, direct, monitor get whatever is being input along with the guitar? We use some tracks and I was thinking of taking Guitar tracks I record with the Kemper and running those through along with my live guitar so that both the track and my live guitar comes out of the mains and my monitors. I'm so close to going IEM just shopping them a bit now. Looking hard at the Shure line.

Also what parameters if I use all four expression pedals at the remote can I control? I would like to keep a volume for one for my leads, a wah for one, a swell currently I have been killing my wah to use the swell patch I've built. But I have been using a switch on the remote to kill the wah so my exp. Pedal becomes my zero to rhythm volume. Kind of a steel sound I use periodically. I've got some down time before two big shows in 3weeks so Sorry for all the questions but this is what happens when I'm off the rock and roll road sitting at home on a Friday relaxing lmao!!

All as I figured but never hurts to ask. Thanks to both of you...I know my way around the one Kemper but wanted to ensure I hadn't overlooked an option.
    I always respect both of you guys direction, opinions etc...specifically. If I use the drawing could I interrupt path anywhere else besides in front of rig? Second...I also use a Rock torn Banshee, what do ya'll think would be the best place to drop it in? Right now I have it in line up front of the Kemper..the reason I'm asking is I've had a thought to get the profile/rig into the input vs my guitar just straight in to the Banshee. I know it's designed to be stand alone and cut the signal when switched on, but just thinking...too hard more than likely!!

Hey everyone! I have a question and my setup is at my rehearsal studio so I can't go look right now. Anyway, are all the expression inputs (pedal 3 4, 5, 6) up and running? I want to use. More than the two I currently use ( wah, volume, swell) for other effect parameters. Second, I wanted to know the best way to insert my Fender Runaway pedal in my rig to be available when needed. I don't want to put it in my chain anymore because it is noisy. So can I use one of the remote ports or do I have to use it in the toaster somehow. If so where and how? I use my direct out and monitor out for my two DXR10s. So am I out of options to put in in a loop? Thanks in advance!

I've got the same or at least some similar things going on...lights blinking periodically on my remote, odd sounding rigs in performances, remote seems to have lost connection or did a reboot a couple of times, warbling or phase shifting sounds, high gain rigs seem to have the right gain then maybe they will be less gainy the next time I come back to them. Very weird things going on. Using all Britt profiles and everything was perfect until I updated to the latest release...I never went with any beta, I waited for the "release "

Just try and be constructive boys.... I've had issues with nearly every piece of gear of some sort (and yes during the show) embarrassing...yes, but most of it wasn't in a beta testing mode and none of those support staff were as helpful as this Kemper staff has been. Before you throw grenades at me...this is purely my experience and attempting to ease the tone. I'm not trying to be a smart azz, just saying: Constructive conversations working towards issues are best, Freedom of speech on this form is imperative though responsibility comes with Freedoms. Beta's are to evaluate....again IMHO

Michael, just got home from relaxing alone with some "tone time" at our rehearsal studio.... And Wow! You did it again man. I only made it through the modern pack and I am sooo super stoked to dig into the vintage pack tomorrow. Cyb had to lure me home, I was so entrenched in this pack!! Thanks for more pristine profiles! Can't wait to unleash these bad boys at rehearsal with the band tomorrow!! By the way the leopard is still cooking in my IMac as well...LMAO!!