Posts by Tone

ACY!!!!! Wow Great marshall profile !! the best i played in kemper ! it was a magic moment from you ! i hope you make some more profiles! i would like a Marshall clean sound! One Gritted voiced vor chordal stuff , solo blues and lead gainy solo ! At your favorite settings!
    Besides you having a great marshall, good ears, i think your taste for the sound tonally wise makes a big difference!

In a talk with garrincha few days ago ( hes really helpfull), he spoke about you selling Haussel pickups, i am interested on them , could you send me in private message price list for 59 humbuckers pickups ?

p.s. Thanks for sharing your loving marshall profile!!

Hi!

I would like to have fx preset of all stomps chain , is possible to save it ? i have some stomps i like to use in all clean profiles, and is trouble when i have a new profile to assign each fx preset to each stomp .

thanks in advance

WOW THANKS CK!! The update is marvellous!! the harmonizer and pitch shift stuff is incredible! on pair with eventide! or who knows better? I am very happy! Kemper is better everyday! cheers to all the team

Well Lag is gone ! and i am happier with my kemper!!

I did a memory clean . Installed new firmware beta 1.7 . And the lag i had is gone, noise is gone , i play with my noise gate at 0! so pristine and clear! i got more dinamics and headroom ! damn the new firmware is incredible!! and the space parameter is a gold send , as i play with headphones!! I AM SO HAPPY!!

Wow . . going to play some more!!

Regards

Okay will do that tomorrow thanks . I had usb conected to the kemper yes when lag started, but continued after disconecting the usb .

cheers

Hi there ! i tried my fast track pro with the kemper with spidif with presonus studio one . and worked alright . you might have a drivers problem or software problem it seems . I am using 44.1khz, chose that on the control panel before entering the daw software . (if you try to change with your daw software open , it wont change , you must close it)

Today i conected my kemper ! started to play around , and noticed a lag while pressing buttons, i would press button and it would take seconds to respond, would change the potenciometer , and leds would not follow, lagging as well up to 5 seconds . I tought it was because of spidf being conected, but disconected, and lag continued. then stopped sometimes . What i notice on my kemper is that sometimes reaction is not fast when i use the buttons . :S Can anyone help me with this? I got 1200 rigs installed , but even with 999 it happened the same . I imported today some more rigs , but before lag happened the same .

Regarding the profile i posted on the rig exchange , i received 3 votes ( 2 votes on "4" and 1 vote on "3), summing 4+4+3=11 , diving the total by the votes gives 3,66 medium points per vote , the system reads 3 !! but the math says i have 4 ( 3,66 is more near of 4 than of 3) . . So its not a just math for all the profiles voting .

My example :

ART DST4_Xtreme Chan

Dst_4 EXTREME

Mesa Stiletto

Toneskulpt

3.00 / 5.00

March 29, 2013

Extreme Distortion

I think the critical point is system not counting number of downloads, that could turn into in an important indicator, rarelly people vote after downloading profiles or rigs, and can happen a profile being good to many people, but if the few people who decide to vote are the most critical ones, distorts a little the reality and value of the profile . Thats only my 2 cents here . But i guess MBA after putting some profiles and not liking the points on them on the exchange feels a little disapointed , but if 2.5 is satisfactory , 3.7 is very good, people must know how to read the results, so maybe a colour indicator would help to visualize better the profiles voting system.

only a large votes number can put some reality in statistical sample. If there is only 1 vote! the statistic universe will be not enough for a representative result .

Will check your profiles next 2 days Dan !

regards

p.s. Edited: my mistake i putted Donpertersen instead of MBA name :) sorry

Hello Kemper mates!!

One day i heard about a new guitar modelling by a guy who owns a studio, but he couldnt remember the name, by some clues i looked on the internet and discovered. . it was called AXE FX . . wow that seems a desoridant name ?, i read some reviews, listened some demos. . and in google in another result i discovered something called KEMPER. . Wow i tought, cool name . . let me look better this beast! First time i listened KEMPER. . i was ASTONISHED!! DAMN!! BEAUTIFULL!! Sounded real good. . and made me forget about the AXE . Let me say after discovering the KEMPER , i spent plenty of time reading about it , and told myself, well i need to have it someday, and started saving ! i even HAD DREAMS about Kemper!! crazy but true . At the beginning of this month i bought a B Stock Kemper from Thomann, when i received it, i had to send it back due to a little problem in the ecran . Only played a little before sending it back, so had to wait somedays more for a new one , i chose to buy a NEW ONE ! And finally I have been exploring it , and enjoying it a lot ! Its a fantastic piece of work by Mr. Kemper! congrats to him!

This is a fantastic machine , but i would love some more goodies please :

- Librarian Editor is a must in a "computer world"
    - I like kemper reverbs, and the spring reverb is so cool! i even returned a real sring reverb i bought!! , but i would love to have A PLATE REVERB !.
    - Some kind of pitch processing would be cool too .
    -new and creative effects are never enough, but some vintage fx replicas would be cool . Echoplex delay for instance!

Btw: thanks to all forum contributors, comunity is really good !

I made my first profile , so check it ! Art Dst4 pre amp , Xtreme channel, a wall of distortion hehe . Good for heavy sounds, but can be a gem in solos too . the profile is on toneskulpt nickname .

Regards to all !

and long live Kemper! :thumbup:

Tried it out now and i think its pretty good,it has lots of attack , if i had to say where it could be improved i would say maybe it could be a touch "thicker".

Thanks for the feedback, i agree with you, it lacks more bottom (if i understand about being thicker) . I profiled with eq at neutral points, and i was more worried about how to control so much distortion levels at the input of kemper . will do again another profiles this week .

I am pleased that you liked the profile ! :thumbup:

regards

Hi Geraldo! i love Joe bonamassa´s Tone too ! Besides the Marshall Jubilee he uses often Caroll Ann . . and surprise a Superdrive 80 Budda ! I have got a DVD where he explains his setup, amps, effects, and he tells the budda gives him a fender nice hollow sound . The thing with Joe bonamassa Setup is that he always uses 2 amps, one usually clean and the other one with overdrive , (this is Eric johnson style, and if you notice Joe loves EJ tone , he told already on a interview) . There is a pedal i wanna buy someday that is an overdrive he uses , called pork loin from dunlop, the pedal gives you a clean sound and OD mixed . JB loves clarity in his notes! Besides that he uses 59´PAFS , and he likes to change Tone directlly on the guitar . Dont forget JB changes Setup often , so there are different periods .

Regards