Posts by SCPrice

So - I've updated to the latest OS, plugged a network cable from my unifi switch into my Kemper - and, nothing...

The switch isn't showing anything connected to it (ie: the little light that shows up when connected). The lights in the ethernet jack of the Kemper flash occasionally, but more like a heart beat than the normal twinkle twinkle you get from normal connections.

I can't see anything in any system settings that you need to adjust.

Any folks smart enough to know a solution?

Hello all

Firstly, whilst I've been a KPA user for over 7 years, I'm very bad at tech! So bear with me please :)

I have two computers, one on Windows 10 and the other on MacOSX (laptop). I have one Kemper. I'd like to be able to use both running Rig Manager in sync so that if I add profiles on one computer it automatically updates it on the other. I'm guessing something like OneDrive or Dropbox? But I don't really know how to do that!

Otherwise at the moment the best I can do is - when I remember - backup RM content on one and update the other. There must be a better way!

Thanks in advance.

The new forum software that was introduced several months back broke the link in my sig and posts.

I fixed the one in my sig when the software was updated, and "just for you", I've fixed the one you referred to in post #405. I can't hunt down and fix all historic links 'cause it'll take too much time and besides that, I doubt I could find them all; they appear in posts "all over" the forum.

HTH, mate. Use the one in post #405 or the one below in my sig.

You, sir, are a scholar and gentleman :)

Thanks very much!

Hello from New Zealand!

I have set up morph settings how I like them (adjust gain, mix in some tube screamer, increase a mid-humped GEQ in effects, and increase delay mix) for one of my performances. Is there an easy to copy those same settings across to other performances? Or can I save morph settings as part of a stomp preset? I'd rather not have to manually do it all again for each performance!

Please help me - I’m probably missing something obvious!

I save presets for my entire effects blocks that I then apply to each amp. Is there a way to do this with Toast? I seem only to be able to access and save individual effects one at a time.

What's working for me is just two mission pedals. One has the switching part as well.

The first pedal is dedicated to morph. The second is a wah/volume combo, switchable between wah and volume using the toe switch on it. I actually leave it on the wah setting (with stop = bypass) most of the time, but occasionally when I need to use it as a volume pedal then I can just trigger the toe switch and away we go.

Works really well so far :)

I too had a history of using great gear (my amps were an early Mesa Boogie MK 4 and a Bogner Shiva). But you know you have it right when - at my first band rehearsal with the Kemper, running it through an Atomic CLR - the DRUMMER stops halfway through a song to come have a look because it was the best guitar sound he'd ever heard :)

I've tried reading the manual and searching online and I'm just plain stuck. I'm sure I'm being a stupid noob (although I have had my kemper for 2 years)... but looks like I need help on this one please!

I have been setting up my performances and I want to set all my performances to a default tempo (120bpm) but if I tap in a tempo - or use beat scanner - then to have that tapped tempo apply to the performance I'm in, including any slot changes I might do within it, until I change to a different performance.

I've found "tempo enable", "use perf tempo" and "lock tempo" and I suspect it is some combination of all of that... but as I said, I'm plain stuck.

Thanks in advance

I came across this today, with a bunch of profiles by "TDR" but I can only find one on the Rig Exchange. Anyone know if its a commercial seller who has more available?

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Awesome, got the download now thanks :)

These are what I wanted! I was worried there would be the usual Mesa Boogie Mark focus on trying to replicate Metallica/Dream Theatre tones etc notwithstanding that the Mk 4 is actually so much more versatile than that. And thanks Chris, you've actually profiled this amp's true potential! Thanks :)

As a long term Mk IV user I'm very interested! Can you tell me whether your profiles include medium gain settings?  Or are they mostly high gain?

Any chance your documentation sets out the various settings you used? (The Mk IV has so many variables!)

EDIT: I decided to buy it on faith.... but I've been waiting more than 2 hours for the download link now :(