TDR Profiles?

• I came across this today, with a bunch of profiles by "TDR" but I can only find one on the Rig Exchange. Anyone know if its a commercial seller who has more available?

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Thibault de Robillard ( TDR) aka Fremen is a French tone guru . He makes presets & profiles for AxeFx , Atomic Amps Amplifire and from times to time he borrows a Kemper ...

Keep Rocking !

• 265 profiles
    a lot of them are awesome
    i don´t know why there are so many Versions?

thanks, i´ll work it out

Cry Baby Slash Classic Wah -> KPA -> main to FOH ->KRK6 -> Monitor out DXR10 -> EXP DVP3 -> Remote: Guitars: Slash Gibson Les Paul Custom Shop - James Tyler Variax JTV59 - Epiphone Les Paul with EMG 81 - Furch GN2 Nylon -> Maybach Lester 60 -> Kemper Powered Cab -/ Focusrite Scarlett

Guys I have a favor to ask you… I'm not registered on the KPA forums, however I see that someone is sharing the profiles I made in the "commercial profiles" section. These profiles were never meant to be distributed, only a selected few have them and has been asked to not distribute them… Can someone ask "dpavel" to remove them ? Thanks !

This is from Thibaut on the KPA Fb page.

Dpavel : NOT COOL.

• guys, be careful what you share. I assume that dpavel has not shared the profiles with bad intention. Nevertheless, as a rule of thumb, do not share profiles which you haven't created yourself.
    gs

Get in touch with Profiler online support team here

• Code
    Guys I have a favor to ask you… I'm not registered on the KPA forums, however I see that someone is sharing the profiles I made in the "commercial profiles" section. These profiles were never meant to be distributed, only a selected few have them and has been asked to not distribute them… Can someone ask "dpavel" to remove them ? Thanks !	

This is from Thibaut on the KPA Fb page.

Dpavel : NOT COOL.

I didn't know these are commercial profiles , I thought that they are free , as Fremens always shared presets for free on other forums .....Sorry about that , next time I share something I will ask first ....Yes , this is not cool , ready to make a paypal donation as I usually do to Thibault .

Keep Rocking !

• If you know fremen and help him he may share sometimes to get feedback, but he hasn't released many for public consumption. There were some on the free exchange, don't know if they still are there. (read: too lazy to check right now)

As always, it's best to go to the source. Even commercial profilers like Andy, Mike, Pete, Armin etc will share some free ones if they aren't available to give you an idea if you want to buy them. If you ask directly.

• Thanks guys ! Here's another video, where I use a few of my profiles to compare a Gibson Les Paul with a cheap Les Paul copy

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.