Posts by Mago

haha funny to see you trying to get there with the red 03 peavey profile...I haven't actually noodled around with that one at all myself!

But I'd second fenixdoido (cheers dude btw!) that you'd be happy with a HM2, if you haven't got one already.
    I don't own one, so I don't know how well the kemper would handle a HM2 in the chain while profiling.
    And even if profiling wouldnt be too great with it, you can still put it in front of a Dual Recto/5150ish/Jcm800 into a recto cab or Marshall (both v30 or t75) and see where it gets you.

My pleasure, thanks for the kind words, I really appriciate it!
    And awesome, I haven't yet used the Kemper instead of the peavey, so you're gonna play them live even before I do haha

here's a little clip of the evh profile
    https://dl.dropboxusercontent.…Mago_EVHRed03_MixTest.mp3

I still have a whole bunch of profiles to go through, but I do not know yet if I'll be putting out a commercial profile pack anytime soon or not.
    Guess it depends on how many different amps and cabs I can get my hands on, and how much time (and gas haha) it will really take to get this done.
    But I'm sure I'll get around to share the one or other profile whenever I have something new ready.

haha wow, thanks guys!
    Just been taking a look at this forum for the first time, nice surprise to see you dig them!

I uploaded another profile today, with an EVH 5150 III 50w.
    Sounds a bit different as the mic position was closer to the middle, but I also dig it.

Regarding FX/EQ and stuff:
    I have no idea what version of the profile I uploaded, as I continued to tweak them after I exported them the first time.
    I just always try to get them a bit more mix-friendly, as I mostly use this unit for production work. But yeah, I also like to ditch that kinda of stuff for jamming without a backing track.

Cheers!
    -Marco