Posts by DanFran

This is true. However if you wanted to have the clean sound as the base Rig, the only to currently do it would be to note down all the default values of the "gained" Rig, tweak it 'til you're happy with the clean sound, engage morphing, move parameters back to their previous state in the default "gained" Rig. It's a bit cumbersome.

I don't think you have to note everything. I would do it like this: take your solo sound as base sound. Change to morphed state and make a small change like reducing volume 1 db (maybe even this is not necessary but I can't try it at the moment) Then change to base again and edit it to your like. Then go back to morphed state and raise the gain back 1 dB. Done.

The slot names are small but as I only use names like intro, verse, chorus and so on it is enough to see where I am in the song. The problem is that you can use five slots in a performance and each name must be seen on the screen so that you know which slot is choosable with which switch. This is why they are small.
    But maybe it could be useful to see the name of the active slot in the second row and with big letters. You can start a feature request if you like.

Ok, maybe I should use less drugs :D
    But it is really strange, sometimes on my iPhone I can see the stars, sometimes not, same on my Mac. That is why I asked if anybody knows anything about these.
    But it seems that no other person can see them so they are just an illusion :)

I you want an additional Information, what is the content in the effects slots of the current Rig and which is active then try "Display Layout B" System setting - screen 12/18 - Soft button 1 .

Yes, you can change the layout. As I use stomp switches not often the layout you can see in my picture is more clear to me. For those who use stomp switches the layout Sharry mentioned is the one to choose.

Hi, I don't have my remote at home at the moment, but if I remeber it correct, in display mode A you see in the first line the performance number and name. In the second line you see the name of the choosen rig, which is in most cases the amp name, but this depends on the name you gave the rig in browser mode. In the last line you can see the slot names of the performance slots. The active slot has a black background.
    This design is important for me too, because I want to know if I am in for example the bridge or the chorus.
    I hope this is what you were looking for.

With the new morph feature it is possible to program the rise time so that you can hit the button and morphing to your solo sound starts for example 4 beats later, so that you can walk to the stage center to perform a solo and the sound changes automaticly. But then you have to be back at the end of the solo to hit the button in time to get back to the rhythm sound.
    So I think it would be nice if you could adjust the time how long the morphed state is hold and when it starts to fall back to the base sound so you can perform the solo to the end without the need to walk back to the remote in time while playing the solo.
    I hope you understand what I mean because english is not my motherlanguage... :)

I just had a look in the manual because I don't have a powered toaster. The adjustements for the monitor out will affect the powered out. So when you turn the cab sim off in the monitor menue the cab sim should be off at the powered out too but not at the main outs.