Posts by Inthrutheout

Too bad there wouldn't be much of a market for wooden enclosures because this is right up my alley.
    They would be a bit more polished and of a higher end wood and finish.

Not to take anything away from you though. I love seeing people use some ingenuity. Stepping out of the box you might say.

quote, "Maybe it is not such a bad thing to ban threads about competition."

If specific gear is not allowed to be discussed in the off topic or other gear sections on forums, then that is very wrong.
    I would never want this or other forums to become censored and controlled like the fractal forum.

I hear ya.
    I wouldn't want it either but there can be a downside for companies.

Before I bought the KPA, a year ago, or even before I knew it even existed I came across the Fractal Axe line. I didn't look too deep.
    It was the effects that got my attention on YT videos.

I went to order the Axe but they wouldn't have any for a couple months so in the mean time I watched more videos online about it and that is when I came across the KPA in a Kemper VS Axe video.

This is how I got the Kemper. Not because I felt it was better in any way because I have never heard either one of them in person.
    But because the Kemper was in stock. I can be very impatient at times.

I am quite happy with the KPA but I still have not heard an AXE in person. So I will not worry about the other side of the fence unless something turns me off in this camp. ;)

Since the recent posts about Fractal on some threads here, :D I found myself looking over there to see what it is all about. During my excursion over there I see the FX8. Just the effects.
    Perfect.......maybe.

Since I am not too impressed with the Remote deal and the fact that the Kemper does not go as far as the Fractal effects apparently do, this may be perfect for me.
    The effects that I originally was drawn to in a stand alone. It says it has a 4 min looper too. I still would want to see deeper on what its specs are.

Maybe it is not such a bad thing to ban threads about competition. Hey it got me over there. :thumbup:

At this point the link to get on the list is not working so I will just have to watch for it.

Sorry if you feel I am sidestepping your thread but if I was to say any of this in the "other" thread, the shitstorm would continue. Besides this is making fun of others in another forum. Once again, not that I mind or care. I am just curious where and when the line is drawn.
    Actually even now after people have gone back to topic, there are still some running with it and keeping it alive.

I will step down now.

Peace

Inthrutheout, the reason you were warned in the other thread wasnt because you had a negative opinion of someone else or some product. Its because you resorted to personal attacks and name calling of forum members, which sparks flame wars and derails threads. Sharing opinions of products and people is fine when done in a civil manner.

I agree entirely. Yes I used a remark or two and let myself fall to their level. It happens. I did not start anything. I did not fire the first shot.
    All I did was point out how I saw no reason for yet another thread that has been beaten to death. I still believe you all were played.

I did make a little snipe about the Cease and Desist. That was a bit funny the way he came in there like he owned the joint. Others commented on that before and after I did.

Everything went down from there and they just would not let go. Anybody that could not see they both kept feeding off of each other and attacking me, are fools. It is human nature to fire back. As child like as it may have been.
    I am just not one to lay down and take an attack physically or verbally.

Either way this is not what my comment is about here so much.

This is a little weird for me. Help me understand.

This forum just closed a thread for a company posting a product.
    On another thread a company is advertising some pedal boards yet a Kemper company official says they are interested in helping with it.

It just threatened two others with disabling their ability to post .....Oh boy =O

Don't question or talk ill of another forum member :thumbup: , but bashing another man or product elsewhere is open season. Right or wrong why the double standard.

Twisted logic here.

Personally I don't care either way. It doesn't hurt me but this place is no better than any other.

It is all funny to me but why act so high and mighty and above all others?

This site is all over the map.

Don't feel bad, I cancelled my order a while back, recieved a confirmation e-mail saying it was cancelled, yet I still have received a couple more emails stating it is still a go. Whether it is or not I don't know, but this whole deal has been a joke.

The latest one says that my remote will ship calender week 15 from April 6th onwards.

I am not going back and forth no more with them on this. I don't know what else to say to them. I did my part and I am done. It will be best that they don't send it and they certainly had better not charge my card.

Yep I instantly, and out of nowhere singlehandedly ruined this forum.
    You got me.
    Yeah that inthrutheout, he is the talk of the Kemper forum.

He has tried to destroy this forum for a year now.

And in walks a DH like you. The epitomy
    of class and control. The new guy. The one who is so innocent and pure.

"All I wanted was some help deciding what to buy because I cannot go it alone" "I am just so innocent"
    "Then this bad man came and called me out"
    "Woe is me" what shall I do"
    "There must be something somewhere by someone that has not explained the merits of these two boxes fully yet so I will start another thread on it and copy paste it to another forum too"

If this were true, you would have shut up by now.

I see that you still continue on with this. What is your goal? Why do you insist on repeating my user name? What is your goal there, to troll?

Say what you want, I dont care but if you continue to type my user name in your side conversation, I will continue giving you the attention you require.
    Tell the truth, that is why you are here, isnt it? For the attention? Come on.....admit it.

I dont really care for these games but until someone here shuts your BS mouth up.........

I will play.....

You know what mbrown3

Screw you and your little game here.
    Now you claim I am the troll. Nice one.I have owned the Kemper for a year.
    ( I didnt need anybody to hold my hand for my purchase)

How long have you been here? Look back at my posts. Do you see trolling in there?
    Yeah, I bought a $2000 product just so I can wait a year for a DH like you (that does not even own the product) to come on here so I can troll them.
    Get real boy.

I see you passed on commenting about your failures of reading comprehension I pointed out.

"Kemper KPA vs. Axe-FX II
    - (Yes, another one...please read!)" - This says it all.

And screw the ignore button. I will ignore you whenever I feel like it.
    I will comment until either you shut your hole about me or the powers that be boot me...... or you.
    It should be you but whatever. If they follow the timeline it would be you.

Hurry up and return the Kemper after you get it like you said you will on the other forum.
    Buy an Axe and take your games over there with it.

Do you also get mommy to help you pick out your skirt you will wear for the day?

mbrown3

I was not going to reply to anything more you have to say but I feel the need to clarify a thing or two because you clearly do not know what you are talking about.

1. You say I am posting on threads of products I dont even own? Do a little research.
    2. What sparked what? You need to look at the timeline once again. I called no one a name until after the DH came at me.

Granted, maybe I should not have used that term on here but sometimes it just fits.

Regardless, I still feel you are a troll over here and there.
    Why are you still stretching this thing out?
    That is trolling if I ever saw it.

Now back to my cone of silence with you.