Posts by Eltzejupp

Running Beta 5.7.0.14099B

The ability to assign stomps and FX to the remote and lock these doesn't work when assigning 2 or more effects to a single footswitch. It seems to work fine when only one stomp/FX is assigned to a switch. Am I mistaken in thinking it used to work for 2 assignments or am I mistaken?

I noticed this when someone else raised the query in the Remote questions sub forum.

It works also with two assigned fx to one stomp Alan.

I just checked it.

F.e. I setted a wah in slot B and a Flanger in slot mod.

Both are assigned to one switch of the remote. When both are on, I highlighted the flanger and locked it, than I go to the wah and locked, highlight it and locked it too.

So both have the locking sign and I switch them on and off with one switch.

Cheers

Frank

Thank you. I'm glad that there are many warm-hearted friends like you in this community.

Thank you for that mate.

I recommended Tim's pack here because he's doing a very cool job ( and all his other packs are very cool too) many many updates and no brainers. If you have a special wish for a profile, just ask Tim and I know he do what he can to realize your whish.

That's my experience with Tim!

Hi guys, I found a real gem inside the pack.

Profile is called TMS TREK ZIL MDRN2TS

The Zilla cab is awesome. I didn't tweaked the main eq, maybe it's a little too bassy, but that's a quick solve.

I tweaked it like this:

First: Setting a morph into it.

So what you hear first is morphpedal closed, rhytm sound with just a little of my pertucci delay and a little of the new natural reverb.

Morph pedal open is: Delay high and reverb also.

Signal chain is: A= Gate B=Wah C=Leadbooster X= grafic eq (scooped mids at 650 Hz to minus 5,1 dB, Delay, Reverb

Last part of the recording shows how dynamic this profile is. I started with the middle singel coil of my white Ibanez Jem and than I go to diffrent pu positions and played with the volume pod.

Overall, it is a very nice pack and the profiles are very well done.

Edit: I didn't use a sustainer or the freqout, the sustain comes from the profile and from usind my secrect sauce (the lead booster)

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Cheers

Frank

Yeah, me too and also

di / poweramp / 1x 12 with a celestion v30

and merged or di with the cone v30

when there are nearly the same results ( also with other loaded cabs), than it is the next level of gear. 16 diffrent cabs by spinning a wheel.

Choose this if you want stereo monitoring with the same specification used: CAB ON or CAB OFF for both cabs.

In the aforementioned use case Eltzejupp will want to have cab off for the speaker output for use with the Kemper cab. He chooses cab off for monitor out which will determine that the direct out will remain cab on.

If he chooses stereo monitor they will both be off.

Btw, here is one understanding question left. What about the profile itself when routing in this way? That means to me, that I have to use merged or di profiles for this chain, right? I think that would be logical and therefore I ask directly if you can identify merged profiles in the editor. That would be great. Can you have a quick look on the editor and tell me;);)?

Yes do this.It is not bad quality It is top quality.The guitar herself I mean..but the guitar will maybe not arrive to you in 100% "playready".You'll gonna pay some 1500€ for a custom made guitar which is build with love for great detail and will sound like a fender custom shop 4x this price.But you will need maybe an hour to fix minor issues.And yes..the bridge is a rather "cheap" (standard,not bad at all) Wilkinson but expensive ,"heavy massive" bridges were never part of the "real" stratsound.I say this because I know guys who have customstrats with super expensive bridges..and sound like shit.Funny but true.I onced in the 90s changed the shitty original bridge on my 1977 Stratocaster with a very expensive one..and got a completely different sounding guitar.Dead and sterile.Ofcourse I kept it with the original.Some things in the guitar world remain a mysterious secret.

Thx Nikos, maybeI give it a shot, at the moment I am totally impressed about my MM Luke II and ma MM JP6 with the piezzo system. My jems are outstandind and I grew up withthe ibanez high speed axes, but the cleans from the Luke unbeatable.

Yes.But to be clear my friend..with Folreden-guitarsyou better stay "vintage".With everything.Dont even bother of asking for some "modern specs" and you will be happy.Dont ask for a thin neck or or a flat fingerboard.Dont ask for tricky electrics.Even if Bas promises you that he will do something "modern"..truth is he will not..

Stay with his philosophy of vintage/relic and you will get a great guitar with unbelievable love for detail and sound.Better said..both Folreden-Strat are right now my main guitars.

Sounds not so bad. I have heard bad reports about quality , so I didn’t pushed the trigger. Bas is not so far located from my hometown, maybe I visit him in summer......

It is even better than you can imagine Frankieboy..and now with the editor and all the new stuff(cabs) indeed..go for your second playmate..^^;)

Anyway..:/

This new cab really makes things interesting.This is indeed something very revolutionary.It is nothing else than a Multi-Vintage "anti-pistonic"/coloured speaker emulation.And I guess we will learn soon how good it is in the "real world".I am quite positive it will be good.Otherwise Kemper would have given up onthis project..I remember pictures of the Kempercab years ago..

Yeah, those pics from years ago was a standard cab with racing green tolex, nothing magic behind that, but it looks quite good

You make me nervous about a second kpa mate.....;)

Yes, exactly. This way you get a true FRFR signal via the RCF and at the same time the glorious guitar cab sound that we've come to love for decades. ;)

Don't use stereo monitor out btw because you want cab off for the Kemper cone and cab on for the direct out.

Sounds cool.....,

No matter how it is called (:)) it seemed to me, that is just for monitor use or people using a CAB via monitor output with micro to FOH.

I can wait for this - even it will be available with built in Amp. ;)

The editor will become very great.

Me too:)

My monitor out goes to an active rcf 10 sma. To expensive to change. Hope the function works with the rcf too.

Mostly welcome is the editor, the revs and the new preset management for me. Editor and presetmanagement is a little late but it shows that the kpa is build like a tank. I scrolled miles and miles with the browes knob and it’s still working, but that pain is history after release.

Thank you kemper team to have an ear for your customers!!