Posts by TheWolf2103

I see, inside RM I managed it by selecting one or more rigs, then - from memory - in the inspector checking the favorite check box and then syncing to the profiler.
    Not near my KPA at the moment, will check later & if the procedure is different I'll let you know.

So, you're a Wolfman as well :D

Hi Monkey_Man,
    Sorry, slight error in my earlier explanation I'm afraid :(
    Leave the 'Auto favorite' button checked, select and load a rig in Browse mode, hold the 'Rig' button for 1-2 secs (you will a quick flicker of the screen) and the selected rig appears in your 'Favorite' rigs.
    To unselect from the favorites just select & load the rig, hold for 1-2 secs and the rig is gone from your favorite rigs list.
    Hope that helps.

Cheers,
    Wolf

For those who are interested - if you want to save favorite rigs individually, just uncheck the 'Auto favorite' checkbox in the system menu and then hold the 'Rig' button a bit longer to select it as a 'favorite' - that's it :)

'Auto favorite' checked - as the name gives away - will save a rig as favorite as soon as you save it.

Cheers,
    Wolf

I just realised trying to locate my favorite rigs that the pool (on my KPA) is empty ... so I tried to reallocate my rigs as favorites again, but the tickbox is gone :(

Am I missing something?

Cheers,
    Wolf

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
    ... further to above:
    I managed to select all my favorite rigs & tick them all as 'favorite' - inside the rig manager & then re-sync them to my KPA ... and sure enough they now all show up again as favorites in my KPA :D ...

Is that the procedure now? Can't we select them in KPA anymore?

Hi crgtr, my previous explanation was done from memory - I'm in front of the unit now and try to talk you through it again :)
    Press > System > go to page 5 (wha/vol pedal connected to KPA back panel inputs 1 & 2) or 7 (wha /vol pedal connected to Remote inputs 3 & 4) or 9 (wha/vol pedal connected to Remote inputs 5 & 6) > so, in my case I have the Mission connected as follows from the Remote input 3 to Mission input 1 & Remote 4 to Mission input 2 > on system page 7 (Pedal 3 Remote), I selected for Mode: Pedal Type 1 & Function: Wha Wha > on System page 8 (Pedal 4 Remote), I selected for Mode: Mono Switch & for Switch Tip: Stomp A on/off (I assigned my wha to Stomp A!) and that's it really ... just make sure you calibrate the pedal (page 7 > soft button & sweep the pedal fully forth & back) :)
    Hope that helps :)

Cheers,
    Wolf

I know you may only be after the DXR's ... but, why not try a Line 6 L2t if you have a chance.
    I tried the L2t against both DXR's before I went with the L2t.
    To my ears they did sound more 'neutral' - I do use it for acoustic sounds as well as electric up to medium gain and found the L2t in direct comparison more balanced & natural sounding, i. e. no boxiness - which I found to some extent with both DXR's - also plenty of loud and you do find reasonable deals on the Internet ...
    We'll, just food for thought :)

Wolf

Hey crgtr,
    I use the Remote's connections 5 & 6.
    For the Mission as vol & wha you need 2 leads to control the wha sweep and the switching from Volume to Wha.
    In the system menu on the KPA choose the 'Vol to Wha' and any two Remote connections, one for the wha sweep (wha type 1 for the Mission) and one for switching of Volume to Wha function.
    Press the 'Calibrate' soft button to calibrate the full wha sweep.
    Exit system and away you go :)

Hope that helps, works perfect for me.

Cheers, Wolf

Kemperians,
    Found this on YouTube - this may develop into something interesting to follow :)

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Cheers,
    Wolf

Hi marshal,
    As I understand, you are solely using a standard guitar cab - the frequency response changes drastically with different volumes - the closest to archive what you are looking for is to use a FRFR (Full Range Flat Response) cab.
    But even with a FRFR cab your sound perception will differ depending on the listening volume (the so-called Fletcher-Munson effect - the internet is full of detailed explanation), i.e.:
    - at low listening volumes, mid range frequencies sound more prominent, while the low and high frequency ranges seem to fall into the background.

- at high listening volumes, the lows and highs sound more prominent, while the mid range seems comparatively softer.

With a FRFR cab the sound difference between live & rehearsal (and at home with 'day time' volume) is at least not 'miles away' anymore.

Cheers,
    Wolf