Posts by andyg_prs

Think I've found a work around....but here's a weird thing....it's late
    so I'm playing quieter....when I turn my master volume down low my
    slightly overdriven patches sound much more overdriven.....what's going
    on? I thought the master was supposed to be a pure volume control and
    nothing else?

Hi,

I've posted all the details on TGP. I just got a Kemper and have to have it working via a midi controller to use in a practice on Sunday before a big gig.

I got a Uno4Kemper chip but it was faulty. So I've gone back to the standard chip and am trying to programme it via midi.

I can turn stomps on and off and I can use the CC commands 50 through to 54 to change from slots 1 through 5 of the currently selected performance.

However, it won't respond to programme changes. The FCB can send 1 through to 127 but the Kemper doesn't respond. I know this works as this is how I controlled my Multiamp before I sent it back.

If I try to stick with the CC command approach then I was hoping to either change banks with the FCB up down pedals (doesn't work) or use the #47, 48, 49. However, if I use 48 with a value of 1 it must keep sending the 1 as the performances scroll to the last number and get stuck. If I set it to send a value of 1 and a value of 0 on the second stomp it just pauses from scrolling up for a second and then drops right back to performance 1.....but it doesn't allow me to move from performance 1 to another performance like 2 or 3.

Can anyone please advise as this is very disheartening and I have little time to get this sorted.

Thanks,
    Andy