Posts by rreda

First go into the KPA output section and unlink the main out, this will allow you to adjust the stage volume without affecting the FOH. As you step through the output section you will see a separate EQ for monitor out.. You can adjust the EQ for your FRFR until you are satisfied with how it sounds.

Hi there, I'm getting a DXR10 the next days. I wanted to ask which of the DXR inputs you're using ? XLR or Line ? The DXR's manual isn't a great help on this topic...

I am using the XLR connector. All settings on the DXR are neutral and I have set the speaker off the ground in a vertical position where for me think its sounds the best.

I own 2 Marshall heads and use to use them with a Marshall 2.12 or 4x12 cab, I still love the tone of those amps but have not used them since getting the KPA. I do still play them from time to time and I would not part with them, I still think they are fun to use and have had many guitarists come up to me and tell me they like the tone. Sometime I may pull it out for a gig but having too much fun with the KPA now. Just last week we were playing and another guitar player came up to me and asked what is that your playing out of? It has such a big sound. Amp modelers are still a minority, personally I like both but the KPA can model many different tones to meet a wide variety of needs in a single unit.

Happy New Year Sinmix. Looking forward to some great profiles from you this year. I have some of your others and they are awesome.

I started with the EV ZLX12P and brought it home and tweaked it with the KPA EQ until I liked how it sounded. He emphasized the lows and highs a lot but cut them back with the EQ. Playing out with it I always had to tweak it for the room until I liked it. I bought 2 Yamaha DXR10's for rehearsal and first tested them out on the KPA for a side by side comparison. I had to set the KPA EQ back to flat and thought it was more a natural sounding FRFR. Now that I have played out with the DXR10 I didn't have to touch the EQ and liked the stage sound much better. You really don't realize until you get them side by side exactly how much better the DXR sounds. That's my experience.

Its easy enough to figure out. Just rename the original DB file and reinstall RM. If the issue goes away then it is the DB. If not something up with the KPA sync like Zappledan said. The DB file is in

C:\Users\username\AppData\Local\Kemper Amps\RigManager file name .RigExchange

It would seem to me if RM keeps all this info in a database the database could be corrupted. If RM is uninstalled you would need to make sure that the database is gone as well so a reinstall will not use the same one. One would have to ask support what type of database it is and see if there is any repair that can be run on it. But with any database you always take the chance of losing something if it is too corrupted.

I know you said you are around 700 profiles but for trouboleshooting purposes maybe copy all your profiles to RM and delete whats on the KPA and try to import. I had the exact same issue but mine was due to having over a 1000 profiles on the KPA. I know when I did the upgrade I had to import all the rigs on the KPA, they were on it but didn't show up until I did the import.

I upgraded from 2.4 and thought the KPA sounded better. I am on the latest version now and use the Uno4Kemper and do not experience any problems.

I would expect a price something like the Axe-FX controller, $750. Even though with that one you can connect 4 expression pedals like others have said its just a midi controller. I have used it and it is nice and sturdy, I know Kemper's KFC will of road worthy quality. I use the FCB1010 with the Uno4Kemper chip now and have no issues with it other than a little big and the volume control is terrible, but like the Wah pedal. A smaller footprint would be nice and the availability to connect expression pedals. Interesting to see if it is expensive how many will not hesitate to buy it.

Serge welcome to the club. The short version is from performance mode turn the browse knob and search for the rig profile you want to load, then select the load button. If you want to keep the profile in the slot don't forget to hit Save. The best thing is to spend some time with the KPA and get to know it. Reading the manual will help. Have fun.

The only thing the FCB1010 can do for delay is if the delay on the KPA is set to Tap, the Tap stomp can change the timing on the delay. The delay settings need to be changed on the rig in the delay parameters. You can also lock the effects settings to have the same settings for different rigs. Did you buy the Uno4Kemper or just the Uno chip? The Uno4Kemper chip is really plug and play for the FCB.